Just realised how bad-ass my birthday really is!

Alexa

Oh my God! I just found out that my birthday (January 6) is right in between John Paul Jones' (January 3) and Jimmy Page's (January 9)!!! And get this--the doctor initially said I was going to be born on the third, but then he reconsidered and said the ninth! So really, I was destined for a birthday of awesomeness!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God! I just found out that my birthday (January 6) is right in between John Paul Jones' (January 3) and Jimmy Page's (January 9)!!! And get this--the doctor initially said I was going to be born on the third, but then he reconsidered and said the ninth! So really, I was destined for a birthday of awesomeness!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 and 9. Among two of my favorite numbers to play at roulette.

OMG! That's so awesome! :D Your birthday is something truly special!!! :D And 9 happens to be my lucky number!! And sometimes I which that I had been born on the 9th of January, 1988 rather than on the 9th of December, 1987 (for obvious reasons!!) :P

3, 6, 9

The goose drank wine

The monkey chewed tobacco on the streetcar line

:D

The line broke

The monkey got choked

And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat.

Red, you're the first person I've known to quote that since I was about... nine.

It didn't make any sense to me then... and still doesn't. B)

OMG! That's so awesome! :D Your birthday is something truly special!!! :D And 9 happens to be my lucky number!! And sometimes I which that I had been born on the 9th of January, 1988 rather than on the 9th of December, 1987 (for obvious reasons!!) :P

Ha ha ha! :) Many thanks to you! :) A month off isn't too shabby... I mean, it could be worse, such as not having any correlation whatsoever!

Ha ha ha! :) Many thanks to you! :) A month off isn't too shabby... I mean, it could be worse, such as not having any correlation whatsoever!

You're very welcome Alexa! :D And thanks! I guess missing the mark by a month, ain't too bad! :lol: And thanks for posting this info! :D

And I just discovered that I and Felicity Huffman (the lady who plays Lynette on the TV show "Desperate Housewives") share the same birthday! LOL! Can't believe it...and besides, out of all the housewives, I like Lynette the best! Gosh! Who would have thought? LOL! :lol:

The line broke

The monkey got choked

And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat.

Red, you're the first person I've known to quote that since I was about... nine.

It didn't make any sense to me then... and still doesn't. B)

It doesn't make any sense to me either, but my niece used to always say it. :D

Truth be told, I resemble Boris Karloff (also born 23 November) moreso than Kelly Brook. But! Yet I console myself with the fact that another groovy person shares our b-day: Alison Mosshart of The Kills and Dead Weather.

Archived