The Weather Thread

Atlas

• 3 weeks later...

It's been quite cold around here...we finally got our first day that hit 100. Today. Usually, by July, we've seen several. It's been a weird summer.

No worries though. I was out in the yard throughout the hottest part of the day, digging in my garden.

The weather in my area currently:

Updated: 2 sec ago

partlycloudy.gif

86.1 °F / 30 °C

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 78%

Dew Point: 78 °F / 25 °C

Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h

Wind Gust: 2.0 mph / 3 km/h

Pressure: 29.83 in / 1010.0 hPa (Steady)

Heat Index: 99 °F / 37 °C

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 8 out of 16

Pollen: 3.60 out of 12

Clouds: Few 4000 ft / 1219 m (Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 809 ft / 246 m

Silver,

Oh gawd I hope not. We can't afford anymore repairs from this leaky old roof.:o

Today they started pounding at 7AM on the dot. Our neighbors are going to hate us.:slapface:

Cheers,

Brad

They are also working on their first case. Never seen a roofer yet that doesnt drink on the job. 100 plus degrees expected here today. The hottest day in 75 years.

High near 49C in Toronto today. Stay safe and hydrated everybody in the heat dome! :fan:

Hi Patrycja,

Over here in Greenwich its a high of 18C and probably with some rain so i cant do any work outside. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Patrycja,

Over here in Greenwich its a high of 18C and probably with some rain so i cant do any work outside. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

Same here Danny and neither can I ;):D

Pat, that heat dome looks rather scary to me :o . Hope you and everyone else back east can find a way to cool down :unsure:

Summer here in the Pacific Northwest still hasn't gotten here and it's almost frikkin' August already.

This will be the SHORTEST summer I've experienced since I've been up here. <_<

Hi Patrycja,

Kind Regards, Danny

Sounds perfect, Danny!

Same here Danny and neither can I ;):D

Pat, that heat dome looks rather scary to me :o . Hope you and everyone else back east can find a way to cool down :unsure:

Thanks, Ally :beer: Staying inside as much as possible. Whoever invented AC should be given a Nobel Prize. And if they've been awarded already, give it to them again. I just hope the extra strain on resources doesn't cause another brown out. That was something...

Archived