Vote for Jimmy Page!

Just voted, Jimmy is #1 currently - Robert Smith #3???? :blink:

I can't understand it either. I mean, Bellamy is fronting an hugely popular band, and the Twillight thing made them even bigger. But Cure's guitarist?? I never saw him in a significant top of guitarists.

I love Cure (top 10 loved bands for me), but I would like a logical explaination for that. Otherwise I'll experience a brain circuit overload.

Edited by zdr

Page and Bellamy keep changing their places (1/2). So, do not take Page's win as granted.

And Slash is moving up fast.

But maybe the voting ended long time ago and we just don't know it :P

Edited by zdr

Voted For Jimmy with 10 stars

I also had to give Angus and Eddie 10 stars as well

Joe Perry shouldnt be on that list...hes not that great of a guitar player...

Jack White shouldnt be there and I have to admit I dont evern know who a few of these guitar players are like Matt Bellamy, Muse

This list is so screwed Jimmy keeps leaping between first and second with Matt Bellamy. O.k. hes good but the greatest of all time for Christ's Sake? Lets get Jimmy up there. Typical rubbish N.M.E. fans. They've got Robert Smith above Jimi Hendrix what parallel universe is it where Robert Smith is better than Hendrix?

This list is so screwed Jimmy keeps leaping between first and second with Matt Bellamy. O.k. hes good but the greatest of all time for Christ's Sake? Lets get Jimmy up there. Typical rubbish N.M.E. fans. They've got Robert Smith above Jimi Hendrix what parallel universe is it where Robert Smith is better than Hendrix?

No! Its even worse. They have one of the Horrors in the top ten. How awful.

Not to worry Zepheads...my vote just pushed Jimmy to number 1 above that Muse twerp!

NME has been sucking Muse's dick for some time...hell, they're just another one of those bands like

Coldplay, Travis, the Doves and many more that came along in Radiohead's wake...and none of them

can hold a candle to Radiohead! Jonny Greenwood, Thom Yorke and Ed O'Brien are ALL better guitarists

than the Muse dude...what a joke.

I think that's pretty fair, considering how many great guitarists there have been. Although, there are a few on this list near the top that don't belong in the top 100!

I agree with that. I was just a little surprised that there were a few before him that shouldn't be there, as you said.