Vampire Dating

Bong-Man

So who is a vampire freak here ? I had a new girlfriend.....now a former girlfriend, and in one month of dating the most intimate thing she did was to bite me. Hard !......right on the arm. :blink: I was not impressed. The scariest part ? She had a wicked grin after I screamed....I really think she wanted me to bite her back ! I should have known I was in trouble when she told me three times that she had the first two movies of the Twilight Trilogy on dvd, and her two 5 year old twin daughters carry Vampire Blood lip gloss around on their belts.

A couple questions from the 50 year old dude......So did I miss the boat here ? Was I supposed to bite her back then screw her ? Would I have been bitten again ? Is this some kind of new sexual initiation ? If she was just trying to freak out the old, it worked quite well. Am I the only one to experience this ? Is it common ?

So who is a vampire freak here ?

Not me ;)

About your gf: blame it to the Twilight. For a reason eluding me, it's a really popular shit.

My principle in life: stay away from the weird people.

I love the Mexican version of Dracula. They filmed it at night after the Bela Lugosi crew went home and they used the same sets.

The last time I was bitten was when my ex bit me hard during orgasm. :o

So who is a vampire freak here ? I had a new girlfriend.....now a former girlfriend, and in one month of dating the most intimate thing she did was to bite me. Hard !......right on the arm. :blink: I was not impressed. The scariest part ? She had a wicked grin after I screamed....I really think she wanted me to bite her back ! I should have known I was in trouble when she told me three times that she had the first two movies of the Twilight Trilogy on dvd, and her two 5 year old twin daughters carry Vampire Blood lip gloss around on their belts.

Phfffttth... Real vampires don't sparkle. :rolleyes: Be glad you're rid of this wannabe and let her go bite somebody else.

A couple questions from the 50 year old dude......So did I miss the boat here ? Was I supposed to bite her back then screw her ? Would I have been bitten again ? Is this some kind of new sexual initiation ? If she was just trying to freak out the old, it worked quite well. Am I the only one to experience this ? Is it common ?

You have escaped from the fluff. Count yourself lucky. Just be glad she bit you on the arm and not some place more... intimate.

I personally don't get all the hype about Twilight! Pretty overrated stuff, if you ask me! This whole vampire craze is going a bit too far! :rolleyes:

I think the best of them all was Andy Warhol's Dracula.....

'These whores are KILLING me!!'

:lol:

Bong-Man, after reading your story, my analysis is that you did not "miss anything" but rather the girl you were dating was just fucking weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/true-blood-twilight-vampire-sex/story?id=11996715

What Is Vampire Sex?

Experts Weigh in on What Makes Sex in 'True Blood,' 'Twilight' and More So Titilating

Oct. 29, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen of consenting age, an announcement: Traditional forms of lovemaking are out. Vampire sex is in.

From television (HBO's "True Blood," The CW's "Vampire Diaries," ABC's "The Gates") and movies (the oh-so-profitable "Twilight" series) to literature (Google "vampire books," get approximately 44,900,000 results), vampires and their signature form of sex have sunk their teeth into pop culture (apologies) in a major way.

It's even bled into (sorry, again) entities outside the vampire oeuvre. Ted Danson's character dabbled in vampire role-play in a recent episode of HBO's "Bored to Death;" Kanye West raps "I've gotta feel you, bite your neck to get familiar" on La Roux's "In for the Kill."

But, uh, what exactly is vampire sex?

"Everything is more intense, more dramatic, and more passionate than what one would normally expect," said writer L.A. Banks. "It's a love that can go all night but without the little blue pill."

Banks is the author of the "Vampire Huntress Legends" series, a 12-book saga dripping with erotica of the underworldly sort. She's won awards for her work in paranormal fiction; she was featured in the 2008 HBO documentary, "Vampire Legends." With those kind of credentials, she's pretty much the Dr. Ruth of vampire sex.

"The biting on the neck has to happen," Banks said. "What it does is it makes the sex something exotic and taboo. It makes it terrible and intriguing at the same time."

Blood need not be drawn, but a bit of red isn't unsavory. A little -- or a lot -- of waiting never hurts. Often, the mere anticipation of a romp with an immortal is enough to make a human heart race. That's how the "Twilight" series, which doesn't feature sex until the final "Breaking Dawn" installment, manages to keep up interest while everyone's pants stay on.

"The suggestion of 'What would happen if,' the curiosity -- the whole thing of the vampire is desire," said Banks. "If you have this pining, aching desire, that's part of the draw."

Other musts for vampire sex: domination and the ability to go from 0 to 60 in the time that it takes to whip a cape.

HBO's "True Blood" turns up the heat with its over-the-top vampire sex scenes.

(HBO, via AP)"There's an S&M, domination aspect that can be kind of violent, but in a mutually willing sort of way," said Amelia McDonell-Parry, editor in chief of TheFrisky.com and a self-proclaimed fan of vampire sex. "It's never slow love making. It's always very crazy, very fast and very ferocious. Occasionally, when two characters are in love, it's more tender. But most of the time, it's not."

In vampire sex, immortal status trumps gender.

"The vampire is always the dominant one," said Parry. "You can be a man and be super beefy, but if you're getting it on with a female vampire, she's running the show."

But vampire sex need not be heterosexual. University of Richmond literature professor Elisabeth Gruner said that in the 19th century, when Bram Stoker's "Dracula" was all the rage, part of the allure of vampires was the fact that they weren't constrained to the same societal norms as mere mortals.

"What you see in the 1872 novel 'Carmilla' is a female vampire who feasts on another woman, so you get a kind of homoerotic experience," said Gruner. "The non-human quality of the vampire allowed for exploration of alternate sexualities that couldn't be expressed. It allowed for other kinds of intimacy that you don't see in mainstream Victorian literature."

The modern age offers new reasons to fantasize about vampire sex, particularly for women who yearn for a suave count to take them in the dark hours of the night.

"Being forever young is not a bad thing," said Banks. "He's not a dumb monster. He's the intellectual elite, because he's been around for hundreds of years. He's a consummate pianist. He's erudite. He knows all the great works of literature because, of course, if you have eternal life, you have a lot of time on your hands. He's not metrosexual. He's a polished man but he can be a brute. He can be a beast."

But perhaps, the most attractive characteristic of all:

"He's also always wealthy," Banks said. "There's never a broke vampire. The lifestyle just doesn't allow for it."

|

I don't really care for Twilight either, I haven't seen any of the films.

Bong-Man your ex-girlfriend sounds a bit crazy to me. :blink: I would never dream of biting of anyone! :huh:

Your experience reminds me of the story of when the American poet Sylvia Plath met the British poet Ted Hughes at Cambridge University. During their first encounter she bit a chunck of flesh out of his cheek! :blink: They ended up dating and getting married.

Bong-Man your ex-girlfriend sounds a bit crazy to me. I would never dream of biting of anyone!

Your experience reminds me of the story of when the American poet Sylvia Plath met the British poet Ted Hughes at Cambridge University. During their first encounter she bit a chunck of flesh out of his cheek! They ended up dating and getting married.

You see, that's my problem ! I really liked this girl. It had been a long time since I fell head over heels for someone. I'm starting to think I acted a bit harshly. I should have just left some teeth marks on her neck.

Maybe I'll just dress up as a vampire and do some trick or treating on Sunday night. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I dated this woman from Northern Georgia back in 1990, she lived way up in the Smokies about 5 miles from the Tennessee border. She had this "thing" about fellatio whereas she was the best, there were none better according to her and she would leave me moaning in ecstasy like no woman had. I guess this is common among Georgia women but I digress. Anyway, she is going to town down south (if ya know what I mean), and I have never looked at fellatio as anything other than foreplay, I have always been more of a giver than a receiver and I told her this. I also warned her that no woman had ever gotten me off orally which to her was the gauntlet being thrown down! A challenge to her prowess had been levied and she was going to bring it on. So, after 45 minutes (I was enjoying don't get me wrong, none the less old faithful was not gonna blow, no money shot my dear) she became very pissed off and bit my balls! No shit, the girl even drew blood! Now if I had not been the desperate fool I was that would have ended the party but not me, scrotum blood or not little Teddy is gonna get his nut!

So, not sure if she was a vampire but she definitely had the attitude. I broke up with her the next day...hey, I may have been desperate but I was no fool!!!

On another note, I dated a Korean woman for about a year and that little mama-san was quite the biter as well. Liked to bite my lips, tongue, everything but the package (thank god). It took a while but I was able to remove that habit resulting in less dangerous encounters. She still bit, but in all the RIGHT places.

Oh, and Twilight sucks, stupid movies. When it comes to vampires I like mine nasty, ugly, and freaky. Ala, Let the Right One In and Nosferatu. Those were vampires!!!

So who is a vampire freak here ? I had a new girlfriend.....now a former girlfriend, and in one month of dating the most intimate thing she did was to bite me. Hard !......right on the arm. blink.gif I was not impressed. The scariest part ? She had a wicked grin after I screamed....I really think she wanted me to bite her back ! I should have known I was in trouble when she told me three times that she had the first two movies of the Twilight Trilogy on dvd, and her two 5 year old twin daughters carry Vampire Blood lip gloss around on their belts.

Maybe she wants a stake rammed right into her.

(You may interpret this in any way you want, lol)

Archived