Newbie, with a question about show souvenir

Dappy

Hello all. This is my first post here, so please be gentle with me!

My name is Sherry and I live in the UK. Originally from the Midlands, I used to see Led Zeppelin frequently, as they were a local band.

I was looking through my old collection of memorabilia (e.g. 1970 Isle of Wight festival stuff, Stones, etc) and I found my original 1972-3 Led Zep Show Souvenir. (You probably know what it looks like, but in case you don't, it's this one... http://www.ledzeppelin.com/lzprogrammes/72_uk_programme.html.) I was considering putting it on Ebay, but while searching the Internet for information about the souvenir and what it might be worth, I stumbled across this web site. I thought you guys might know what it's worth, so I don't let it go for a song. (Hah!)

I've also got the legitimate Led Zep White Label album "Houses of the Holy", which includes Patent nos, etc.

I'd welcome any suggestions you might have.

My name is Sherry and I live in the UK. Originally from the Midlands, I used to see Led Zeppelin frequently, as they were a local band.

I was looking through my old collection of memorabilia (e.g. 1970 Isle of Wight festival stuff, Stones, etc) and I found my original 1972-3 Led Zep Show Souvenir. (You probably know what it looks like, but in case you don't, it's this one... http://www.ledzeppel..._programme.html.) I was considering putting it on Ebay, but while searching the Internet for information about the souvenir and what it might be worth, I stumbled across this web site. I thought you guys might know what it's worth, so I don't let it go for a song. (Hah!)

I've also got the legitimate Led Zep White Label album "Houses of the Holy", which includes Patent nos, etc.

I'd welcome any suggestions you might have.

In my opinion, you could reasonably expect $350-$450 USD for the program and $500 USD for the album at auction provided each is in very good to excellent/mint condition. Here's a link to a Houses of the Holy white label promo album:

http://www.popsike.com/Led-Zeppelin-houses-of-the-holy-MONO-WHITE-LABEL-dj/220445232087.html

Hello Dappy and welcome to the forum. Hope you decide to stick around even though you got your answer to your question.

When I read it, I thought that SteveAJones would know, and low and behold you got your answer from the most reliable source I know of here.

Good luck on the sale.

Hi there and thanks for the welcome.

Yes I shall stick around :).

As you can see I've been a fan since they started back in '69. Saw them many times back in those days, in Birmingham. Plant and Bonham lived about 10 miles away I guess (Mr Osborne was even closer - about 2 miles, worrying thought :) ).

I didn't know this forum existed, only found it today. You've got a good size fanbase here so I'm guessing I've got lots of interesting topics to catch up on :)

I was looking through my old collection of memorabilia (e.g. 1970 Isle of Wight festival stuff, Stones, etc) and I found my original 1972-3 Led Zep Show Souvenir. (You probably know what it looks like, but in case you don't, it's this one... http://www.ledzeppel..._programme.html.) I was considering putting it on Ebay, but while searching the Internet for information about the souvenir and what it might be worth, I stumbled across this web site. I thought you guys might know what it's worth, so I don't let it go for a song. (Hah!)

Oh my god! That souvenir is such a keeper! Do you have to sell it? It could be one of your most prized possessions! :unsure: Just my two cents :unsure:

I'm afraid my health is not so good now, and my one and only son is not into rock :( He likes Extreme, Journey and is going to see Satriani in October, and actually plays Stairway on his guitar, so I decided maybe it's time to let someone who'll appreciate it, own it.

I'm afraid my health is not so good now, and my one and only son is not into rock :( He likes Extreme, Journey and is going to see Satriani in October, and actually plays Stairway on his guitar, so I decided maybe it's time to let someone who'll appreciate it, own it.

Gosh! I am so sorry to hear that! :( Please take care of yourself! I really do hope and pray that things work out for you! :( Good luck with the sale! :)

Archived