Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Titter chez moi = titter from me = makes me laugh

:mellow:

Much thanks Liz. Good to see you are on top of things. :D You will be relieved to know Im running out soon. have to go straighten out some admissions issues at a local college for step daughter. Things seemed easier ten years ago. At least they are still giving out financial aid here and there

Anyway, getting back to the topic :rolleyes:

Here's a song by The Beatles which I found to be pretty silly! :P

I do hope that this thread doesn't turn out to be full of fights and arguments like some of the others because that was not what it was created for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by Emma Jane

Well excuse me, but they would name themselves partly after Zeppelin. Don't you know what they were? They did Zep covers. Nothing new about that, I hear you say. But they were fronted by a 300lb Elvis lookalike, who sang in a better Elvis voice than ol' BK himself, and they did the songs Reggae-stylee. Totally unique, and very funny. And they were total Zep fans, it wasn't done disrespectfully. But you yanks don't do irony, do you? Go look for them on youtube, you might even like it.

A 'titter' is a laugh, and 'chez moi' means at my home, in French. Don't they teach French in your schools? Is it only Spanish these days? And haven't you ever been to Canada?

I used to go often when they would let me in.

Anyway, getting back to the topic :rolleyes:

Here's a song by The Beatles which I found to be pretty silly! :P

I do hope that this thread doesn't turn out to be full of fights and arguments like some of the others because that was not what it was created for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I do get a kick out of the lyrics! :P But such a strange addition to such an awesome album like "Abbey Road" though! :slapface:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

IDK if this song is really (objectively) funny, but it puts a big smile on my face every time I listen to it:

And seeing their bored faces (esp.Charlie Watts's) cracks me up

Edited by zdr

Never heard this one before but its funny as hell! Thanks again zdr! :lol:

Glad you like it as much as I do. I find that song/lyrics very deep too (today, the exactly same song makes me cry ... well..I guess I'm just mental)

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: I've been trying to search for this version of "Stairway To Heaven" for ages and ages!!! Thanks zdr!!!!! :D I actually first came across a little snippet of this version from the Plant and Page Denton interview in 1996 I think! Gosh! I nearly die laughing everytime I hear this version! :hysterical: :hysterical:

In spite of the fact that Queen is one of my favourite bands of all time, this song is stupid as hell!

It makes me laugh everytime I listen to it! :lol:

Thanks for your contributions everyone! :D I'll be checking out the vids which you guys have posted pretty soon! B)

Keep 'em coming! B)

...well, laughter is the best medicine, anywhere

......Besides Zep Presence, I also had Live Killers back in the day...but my days with Queen were coming to close with songs like these...anyways,

here is one more funny video (I think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZl3gGV4H6c&feature=related