Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, we all know Christmas is fast approaching! I found some songs to brighten things up around here :

I would love it if you guys could post the most the funniest and most outrageous Christmas songs out there!

Remember, 'Tis The Season To Be Jolly! ;):lol:

Hi Kiwi :wave:

Fun Christmas songs, what a great idea. Just what this forum needs! :thumbsup: All the above songs are really great finds, hilarious! :lol: My favourite is the 'Christmas poo' song! :hysterical: I was thinking my little nephew would love that, then it got a bit 'rude' towards the end and I thought maybe not! I'm sure there's plenty more to come!

I have some to post, if I can find them, which are a bit more 'innocent'! :blush:

This one is so cute! :D

Edited to highlight the fact that they're guinea pigs, not chipmunks! :blink: They just sound like chipmunks. :P

Hi Magic! :wave:

Yep! Funny Christmas songs are just what this forum needs! Glad you liked the Christmas Poo song! :lol: I just had to post that one! :P And I love Alvin and The Chipmunks! So cute!!! :lol: Thanks for posting! :thumbsup: I know those are supposed to be guinea pigs but they do sound like Chipmunks! :lol: Keep 'em coming Magic! ;)

I wasn't aware this forum needed "brightening up", silvermedalist been in here posting again?

LOL! :lol: Don't worry! Silver hasn't been up to anything of late! :lol:

Since Christmas is just a few weeks away, I just thought of posting a couple of weird and hilarious Christmas songs! There are just so many on youtube, so, it will be a shame not to include it on here, you know? ;)

A Christmas one for you Kiwi. I used to watch this cartoon as a child on Christmas eve. This was the closest you ever got to swearing in a kids cartoon - 17 uses of the word 'bloomin' in this song alone! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upu1TslhOHE

After watching that, I do admire Santa for tolerating the cold and all sorts of other discomforts to make Christmas happen! I do love the way he says "bloomin'" :lol: Thanks for that Magic! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Alright guys, brace yourselves! This is perhaphs one of the most hilarious yet controversial contributions of this thread! I have been meaning to post this for quite a while but I got the courage just now! I am very sorry if this offends anyone! :unsure:

This is all for fun and no ulterior motives are intended! It's all in the spirit of humour and Christmas! Cheers! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E

I find this too fuckin' priceless! :hysterical:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87