Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Alright guys, brace yourselves! This is perhaphs one of the most hilarious yet controversial contributions of this thread! I have been meaning to post this for quite a while but I got the courage just now! I am very sorry if this offends anyone! :unsure:

This is all for fun and no ulterior motives are intended! It's all in the spirit of humour and Christmas! Cheers! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E

I find this too fuckin' priceless! :hysterical:

That's was hilarious Kiwi! :lol: Thanks for posting it! Yes, it's slightly controversial, but I'm sure you'll get away with on here! :D

That was just so cute! I love the fact that those animals are actually singing Christmas carols like "Deck The Halls" :D So cute! Thanks zdr! :wub:

Glad you liked it! Now, when I hum that song, I'm doing "lah", like the little dog at 0:16

I'm sad that Youtube took out a parody to Dyer Maker/Jingle Bells (the voice and instruments were very close to Dyer Maker, but the lyrics went (instead of "oh ....oh oh oh oooo oh") like "ho...ho ho..ho hooo o...dashing through the snooo ow"

I couldn't find any funny Christmas song, so I'll put this (even if is off topic):

Edited by zdr

Speaking of funny Christmas songs, here's one which I found funny! :lol:

Wow! I really missed thiss tthread while I was away! ;)

:hysterical: :hysterical: That song is going right into my list of outrageous Christmas songs to listen to on Christmas day! :D Thanks Emma for your very interesting contribution! :D

Folks, I will be posting more Christmas songs here to bring back the fun in Christmas! Stay tuned! ;)

Wait I just noticed that in the Tenacious D Tribute(Original) posted on page 1 they are clearly playing stairway at one point. Does that lead us to beleive that Stairway To Heaven is the greatest song in the world?

Edited by catherine96

This to me is the mother of all Christmas songs! This song deserves an award! :hysterical:

Hope you guys enjoy this, as much as I did! :lol:

Once you check out the cartoons featured in the vid, you'll see what I'm talking about! :lol:

It appears at though starting a separate thread for Christmas-related videos was an absolute waste of time.

It appears at though starting a separate thread for Christmas-related videos was an absolute waste of time.

I'm sorry but does there exist any rule book which states that I cannot post funny Christmas songs in my thread which is meant for funny songs which make people laugh? Your thread is meant for Christmas songs. Agreed. But, why don't funny Christmas songs qualify as a part of this thread? If you think that I have breached any sort of online forum etiquette or something, you are clearly mistaken, mate!

I'm sorry but does there exist any rule book which states that I cannot post funny Christmas songs in my thread which is meant for funny songs which make people laugh? Your thread is meant for Christmas songs. Agreed. But, why don't funny Christmas songs qualify as a part of this thread? If you think that I have breached any sort of online forum etiquette or something, you are clearly mistaken, mate!

Just trying to keep the seasonal/Christmas songs all in one thread but it's pretty clear that you (and others) have no intention of doing that.