Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Loved it! And page, I don't think there's any harm for the under-18s to check this out! This will truly separate the men from the boys! Man! And the singing was rockin! Woooooo!!! *evil laugh B)

I figured, too, Kiwi, but it's better to be safe, y'know? ;)

That was from Ballbreaker, IMO one of AC/DC's better albums with Brian Johnson.

Here's the studio version of the title track(which is a bit more "obvious", if you know what I mean):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkZvub7YgzA

And, why the hey not, here's the live performance :P :

LOL! :lol: I really love the way the bloke singing it giggles! And this song sort of reminds me of the song "I Feel Good"! LOL! I don't know why exactly! And the lyrics are hilarious too! Thanks Swede! :lol:

LOL, yes the lyrics are hilarious and weird. And the giggles sure are funny! :D

Somehow, I have always loved the term "Groovy Cat" and I find this instrumental song rather "sneaky" and funny! :D

And this one is so funny in my book! And the vid of the dancing mouse is hilarious too! :lol:

Kiwi I used to watch the Pink Panther all the time when I was a kid, that one really took me back, thanks for posting it. I think deep-down you and I are really just big kids. :D

This was one of my favourite theme songs (and still is!). :thumbsup: I loved Miss Piggy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9THwnQg-vEw&feature=related

Kiwi I used to watch the Pink Panther all the time when I was a kid, that one really took me back, thanks for posting it. I think deep-down you and I are really just big kids. :D

This was one of my favourite theme songs (and still is!). :thumbsup: I loved Miss Piggy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9THwnQg-vEw&feature=related

Magic, that was just too cute! I love "The Muppets Show" :D

And I am going to tell you something which might suprise you! I still watch "Pink Panther", "Tom and Jerry", "Looney Tunes (Bugs, Daffy, etc.), "Garfield" and "The Flinstones" after a hectic day at Uni :D. I really love cartoons for their innocence and animation! And yep! I guess we are just a bunch of kids at heart! :D:lol: My mom loves cartoons too and being an only child, I really bonded with my mom thanks to cartoons! We used to pretty much laugh for hours and hours over Bugs, Daffy, Garfield, etc. My dad used to sometimes look on helplessly and wonder "when in the world are my wife and daughter ever going to grow up?!" :lol: I don't think I'll ever outgrow cartoons! Even when I'm 65, I'm sure I'll be watching them with my grand kids perhaps! :D I love pixar films too like Shrek, Ratatouille, Kung Fu Panda, etc. :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I have been resisting the temptation to post this song for so long but I can't! :hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U37fPcbF0SQ

:hysterical: :hysterical:

This, I guess, is Soul Music at it's worst! :hysterical:

To think that I actually liked this song when I was 11! Sheesh! :hysterical:

EDITED TO ADD : I didn't know the meaning of the word "vamp" at the time! :blink:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Magic, that was just too cute! I love "The Muppets Show" :D

And I am going to tell you something which might suprise you! I still watch "Pink Panther", "Tom and Jerry", "Looney Tunes (Bugs, Daffy, etc.), "Garfield" and "The Flinstones" after a hectic day at Uni :D. I really love cartoons for their innocence and animation! And yep! I guess we are just a bunch of kids at heart! :D:lol: My mom loves cartoons too and being an only child, I really bonded with my mom thanks to cartoons! We used to pretty much laugh for hours and hours over Bugs, Daffy, Garfield, etc. My dad used to sometimes look on helplessly and wonder "when in the world are my wife and daughter ever going to grow up?!" :lol: I don't think I'll ever outgrow cartoons! Even when I'm 65, I'm sure I'll be watching them with my grand kids perhaps! :D I love pixar films too like Shrek, Ratatouille, Kung Fu Panda, etc. :D

No that doesn't surprise me at all Kiwi, because I'm exactly the same! :lol: I was watching an episode of the Flintstones the other day and thinking this is too good for kids! I even have a few DVDs of my favourite kids shows when I child for when my 3 year-old nephew comes to visit - I need to something to keep him (and me!) entertained. Of course I never watch them on my own! ;) I also love Pixar films. I had a massive sulk in the summer when my partner refused to take me to see Toy Story 3! Now I'm patiently waiting for the DVD to come out!

This is one of my favourite songs from a film. You've got love Randy Newman!

No that doesn't surprise me at all Kiwi, because I'm exactly the same! :lol:I was watching an episode of the Flintstones the other day and thinking this is too good for kids! I even have a few DVDs of my favourite kids shows when I child for when my 3 year-old nephew comes to visit - I need to something to keep him (and me!) entertained. Of course I never watch them on my own! ;) I also love Pixar films. I had a massive sulk in the summer when my partner refused to take me to see Toy Story 3! Now I'm patiently waiting for the DVD to come out!

This is one of my favourite songs from a film. You've got love Randy Newman!

I feel the same way too Magic! I also feel that way whenever I watch a Looney Tunes cartoon! I consider those cartoons (the ones made in the 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's) to be a part of the "Golden Age of Animation" and Mel Blanc to this day happens to be one of my heroes! :D And I forgot to mention that I love "Toy Story" too! :D

And I've definitely heard "You've Got A Friend In Me" before! :D It's such a cute and uplifting song! :wub:

And this one sure makes me laugh :lol:

And the vid is even funnier! I couldn't find the english version though! LOL! oh well! :lol:

But I do find the Spanish version even funnier!

:P

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Probably more notable for Mr. Lindley's picking than the humor in the song but give her a spin anywho...

Jahfin, I really really loved that one! That man can pick a guitar! Wow! Just wow! Loved the really cool "wild west", "ride'em cowboy" sort of twist to that one!! Thanks for posting this Jahfin!!! :D