Countdown to Jimmy Page's book

hecube

Or in the case of those who couldn't afford it, 28 years, that being the average time until somebody dies and bequeaths it to us. :D

Me too Aqua :) But I do really look forward to reading everyone's joyful "I GOT IT!!"'s when they come in :D

I guess its going to be something really spectacular (judging by the outer cover and some of the pics I have seen so far) but I am way too poor to actually afford something like this! :lol:

Sorry Jimmy but at this rate, you seem to be burning a huge hole in people's pockets! :lol:

Thank Goodness I can afford Led Zep's CDs though! LOL! :lol:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

25 days to go. :) I'm so looking forward to mine arriving. My partner bought me a collector's edition for my birthday which is on the 29th - an expensive birthday present, I know, and I feel incredibly lucky to have a copy. It would make my day if mine arrived on my birthday, but I know they have lots of copies to ship out so it seems unlikely, but you never know.

I guess its going to be something really spectacular (judging by the outer cover and some of the pics I have seen so far) but I am way too poor to actually afford something like this! :lol:

Sorry Jimmy but at this rate, you seem to be burning a huge hole in people's pockets! :lol:

Thank Goodness I can afford Led Zep's CDs though! LOL! :lol:

I think it will be a special book and when mine arrives I'll post as many details as possible. But you're right, it's the music that's really important and thankfully we can all access that. :)