One ticket needed, take pity!

I don't see any other posts of this kind in the forum which either means people have given up any chance of getting one or they're moderated out of the forum, lol. Needless to say, there's more chance of Percy playing a secret gig in my flat tonight than there is of getting a ticket but here goes nothing.

I'll take one, anywhere, anytime, cash in hand, whatever - face value only please. Imight be desperate but I won't rip off a charity gig (having had 2 offers of tix from 'fans' last week of 2 grand a pop) so if you want to be a tout go to ebay.

I'm 31 and I've been a Zep fan virtually since birth. My parents saw them live in 69 and I heard the god of thunder's drumming, apparently, when I was only 8 and fell for this band. I've seen Plant a few times of course but this is the real thing. I would do anything to see this gig, if anyone has a spare and they're holding out please please please PM me.

Finally, for those of you who are going have a wonderful time. And for those who are sitting miserably at work like me, I feel your pain!

With love to all

Liz

You're having a laugh, aren't you?

In what sense? The chances of me getting a ticket are about as likely as ME playing drums tonight but what harm is there in even asking? Can't hurt!

It'll be painful to stand outside the O2 and hear the low thud of the band but better than sitting on my arse at home, don't you think?

In what sense? The chances of me getting a ticket are about as likely as ME playing drums tonight but what harm is there in even asking? Can't hurt!

It'll be painful to stand outside the O2 and hear the low thud of the band but better than sitting on my arse at home, don't you think?

It'll be online hours after the show if you look in the right places. Just see if you can get a ticket stub and wristband from someone leaving and say "I was at the concert" afterward! No one needs to know the WHOLE truth that you weren't inside! ;)

It'll be online hours after the show if you look in the right places. Just see if you can get a ticket stub and wristband from someone leaving and say "I was at the concert" afterward! No one needs to know the WHOLE truth that you weren't inside! ;)

LOL. First, it's all wristbands, no tix, isn't it? Second, I've bought a programme from the site so that's something. Finally, I think having a wristband would make me feel even worse about not being inside the venue, LOL. There's bound to be loads of touts, I'll just wait til they get desperate ;o)

LOL. First, it's all wristbands, no tix, isn't it? Second, I've bought a programme from the site so that's something. Finally, I think having a wristband would make me feel even worse about not being inside the venue, LOL. There's bound to be loads of touts, I'll just wait til they get desperate ;o)

Not sure there will be many touts in the immediate area as O2 staff patrol the area and keep touts out, so you may need to be a bit further afield..i.e off O2 property, to find touts.

Good luck :-) damn im so excited and lucky to be going

Not sure there will be many touts in the immediate area as O2 staff patrol the area and keep touts out, so you may need to be a bit further afield..i.e off O2 property, to find touts.

Good luck :-) damn im so excited and lucky to be going

They're usually outside the tube station - anywhere else and it's nowhere near the venue because there really is only the tube and the venue in that arena, it's not near any main roads or anything. I don't think the touts will be able to do much business because of the wristband thing, you have to give picture ID to get one. My best (only) chance is a ticket return at the box office. Eh, it's a one in a million shot I know.

As the day is passing with no chance of ticket I decided to call the venue, because I know many people are going to head down there in the hope of getting either a scalped ticket, or one on the door that was returned etc. In short, there's no point and I feel pretty down about it. All ticket returns were sold last week (when people got passcodes the second time) so there will simply be no tickets at all there - unless you're willing to put a grand in a tout's hand and even then, I don't see how they can give you a wristband anyway because you need picture ID to get it. So in short, I, like a great many people here are f*cked! LOL. Part of me wants to just go out there but the other part knows it will be a wasted trip. Those planning on just going to listen outside, see what can be heard, don't bother about that either - you can only hear the gig if you're in the arena or outside the doors. And you can't get anywhere near the doors unless you have a ticket. You can't hear anything at all in the actual O2 itself, imagine a circle within a circle basically! Feh. It's not meant to be.

Archived