Which Band Have You Seen the Most Times

bigzepfan

After posting the link for the guy who saw Aerosmith 100 times it made me wonder out of everyone on the forum who is the most

seen band??

Since I started the thread I'll start with my highest total shows so far:

Ozzy: 29!

From Zep: Plant 18

Rush..seven times since 1979. Great band live.

I agree! Just saw them one week ago. Great concert. You definitely get your money's worth at a Rush show!

I have seen Eric Clapton three times in the past 15 months!

That's the most for me.

I have seen Metallica twice (and Lamb of God and Gojira played with them both times), Jeff Beck twice, and Edgar Winter and Rick Derringer twice.

Jethro Tull, including solo Ian Anderson and solo Martin Barre - 38 times approx.

The Dictators - probably about 20 times

Springsteen and the E Street Band, Springsteen solo and Springsteen and the Segar Sessions band - 10 times. First time in 1976, most recently in November 2009.

Nice. I came across this cool interview with Mr Dibbs today: http://ventnorblog.c...-dibbs-podcast/

Are you the same Conneyfogle that posts Hawkwind videos on youtube?

Yeah, I got a few vids up B)

I wanted to go to the Hawkfest, but couldnt make it, looked like it was a good one, looks like it'll be Bristol next time

Yeah, I got a few vids up B)

I wanted to go to the Hawkfest, but couldnt make it, looked like it was a good one, looks like it'll be Bristol next time

Yeah, I would've loved to have gone, the location would've made it that extra bit special.

Hanson 30 times, soon to be 35 after I see them in November.

This is since 2007. Paul McCartney would be next, I've seen him 3 times lol. My first show of his was in 2002. Oh and I've seen Clapton 3 times, first show was in 2008.

I've seen Deep Purple around 5 times since the Perfect Strangers tour, I've heard rumor that we(U.S.)may get them next year (a tour, no new album). don't know how true it is. Rush is probably the band I've seen the most, I think 10 times.

Archived