Which Band Have You Seen the Most Times

bigzepfan

Well I have no idea how many times I've seen bands, I've been going to concerts since 1974. Probably saw the Grateful Dead 50-70 times! And Jerry Garcia Band maybe 10 times. I always go see Gov't Mule, at least 10 times since 2000. Gonna see 'em this Oct. 30. I've seen Crazy Horse and the Allman Brothers Band three times each.

• 2 years later...

Morrissey/The Smiths but I went off him a couple years ago. The insensitive remarks he made after the massacre of all those kids in Norway was absolutely the last straw.

In second place would probably be The Rolling Stones. Can't see them this time around though (which may be the last time, I don't know).

Foghat-about 40 times over the years-original line-up and current line-up and all the variations in between. Others I've seen a lot:

Outlaws-10 times

Blue Oyster Cult-10 times

Johnny Winter-5 times

Savoy Brown-10 times +

Black Oak Arkansas-5 times

I have been to many concerts but rarely have I seen an artist more than once:

Amy Grant 3x when I was a kid.

Robert Plant twice. Once at the Ryman Auditorium (aka the "Mother Church of Country Music") and once at the War Memorial, both in Nashville. At the latter I saw Jack White in the audience in the upper balcony.

Cage the Elephant twice.

that's it. All other artists I have only seen once. MGMT, Stone Temple Pilots (though I had to leave halfway through the show), Dave Matthews Band, The Doobie Brothers, No Doubt, Alanis Mourisette, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Linkin Park, Green Day (with Jimmy Eat World) were all just the one time.

= LED ZEPPELIN

- Knebworth, August 4, 1979

- Mannheim (both shows), July 2&3, 1980

- Munich, July 5, 1980 w/Simon Kirke

plus a dozen shows of THE FIRM, ROBERT PLANT and PAGE*PLANT 1998 (best shows I´ve ever seen)

+ RORY GALLAGHER (six times)

+ WHITESNAKE (five times in the earlier Moody/Marsden days)

Jimmy Page, 11 times!

Outrider twice (NJ and Pittsburgh)

Unledded twice (NJ)

Walking into Clarksdale twice (The Garden, which was AMAZING, and NJ)

With Crowes 5 times (twice at Roseland, once each at Camden and Holmdel in NJ and Jones Beach on Long Island)

Been waiting a loooong time for #12!

Archived