RIP Mike Edwards of jELO

bigzepfan

Very sad. I was fortunate enough to see ELO in 1974 in the comfy confines of a college concert auditorium. At the time, I owned the Eldorado LP and was familiar with some earlier material. That show blew me away, courtesy of the animated Mike Edwards on cello, the other cellist and Mik Kaminski on violin.

What a freak accident!

Can you imagine, driving in the country, minding your own business, when out of nowhere, a giant bale of hay crashes through a hedge fence and lands on your van? The odds of that happening has to be incredible, like being struck by lightning! And it seems so sad that they are having trouble finding any family or friends to notify of his death.

R.I.P. Mike Edwards.

What a freak accident!

Can you imagine, driving in the country, minding your own business, when out of nowhere, a giant bale of hay crashes through a hedge fence and lands on your van? The odds of that happening has to be incredible, like being struck by lightning! And it seems so sad that they are having trouble finding any family or friends to notify of his death.

R.I.P. Mike Edwards.

It really is just unbeleivable. We're all going to go one way or another. This has just got to be one of the weirdest things I've heard in awhile.

Archived