Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dazedandconfused7

Which Zep would you be?

The Zep you'd like to be!  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which LZ member would you like to be?

• Robert Plant
    • Jimmy Page
    • John Bonham
    • John Paul Jones
    • All of them
    • None of them
    • I would like to be their instruments...

I would say JPJ! I love his quiet, sort of sensitive aura to be honest! :wub: My personality in real life reminds me a lot of him! I might be quite talkative online but in real life, I am one of the shyest people you'll ever meet! ;)

I voted for all of them (for many obvious reasons) but I guess I am the closest in real life to John Paul Jones. That would have been my pick if I HAD to choose between one of them. :whistling:

I don't want to be any of them but I would like to be in the band, make a good deal of money and get to know Jimmy. My plan: have a great career, lots of money and the guitarist .thumbsup.gif

I voted for Robert Plant. As much as I admire Jimmy (self confessed 'Pagette'), I'm a singer by trade. I'd love to be able to sing like that, and feel 200,000 people listen to every note.

I am Jimmy Page. No I'm not... but I have a teacher that calls me that, only because I played Stairway on my guitar durring class one day. He said "Hey Jimmy Page cut it out I'm trying to teach" Then it just stuck.

John Paul Jones, as he seems to have come through relatively unscathed.

Although, if I was Jimmy Page I could go back and fix How the West Was Won and The Song Remains the Same reissues.

I'd vote for JPJ too for all the reasons already mentioned. Pure talent should always win out anyway.

Jimmy Page is definitely who I'd want to be. But I can sorta see myself in all of the band members:

Jimmy Page: Philosophically, I think we have the most in common. Fairly libertine/libertarian/liberal view of things, I'd say.

John Paul Jones: Personality wise, I think we have a lot in common. Still waters run deep.

Robert Plant: Intellectually, we have a lot in common. I can relate to his lyrics.

John Bonham: Physically, we have the most in common. Sort of a large, powerful build, even if we're not bodybuilders.

WOW! More people would be a bass player than the greatest drummer of all time? lol