SCARF SEING AT THE OPENIG FOOTAGE OF THE EAR'LS COURT FOOTAGE ON THE LED ZEPPELIN 2003 DVD

CUZUCO

Hello, everyone. There is a young lady holding a scarf that reads LED ZEPPLIN on the opening of the Earls Court footage i was wondering if anyone know why it was misspelled? Can anyone that was at any of the 5 shows tell me if the scarf was sold at the souvenir stations at the Earl's Court Stadium? Is this an official Led Zep item? Are there more out there? What should one pay for something like that ? I just recently purchased one on E-bay from someone who claims to be the brother of the young girl holding it and he says it was purchsed at the the show. I want to confirm his story. Can anyone please give me some feedback.

I am a new member but a life long Led Zeppelin fan, over 31 years now. I cannot get enough of them. I think that if God likes Rock N Roll they are his favorite.

I think it's highly unlikely this was official merchandise. No way would the LZ Machinery have missed a mistake like that. It was probably some pikey crap bought from a street vendor outside Earl's Court tube station. After all the fuss Peter Grant made in TSRTS movie about the MSG staff allowing unofficial vendors inside the arena, I don't think any unofficial vendors would have been inside Earl's Court. No way.

Also, I'm sure I read somewhere that the fan with the scarf was a guy. I remember seeing that pic in the NME after the EC shows. And if the ebay vendor was really the brother of the 'girl', and if either of them were even vaguely stilll into Zep, you'd think they'd keep it, to re-create the scene for fellow Zep fans. I know I would.

I think you've been sold a pup. How much did you pay, BTW?

Archived