Detective Rock Candy debut CD reissue

AchillesFault

Are there any fans of Detective out there? This band featured Silverhead's Michael Des Barres, Steppenwolf guitarist Michael Monarch, and Yes Keyboardist Tony Kaye. I think the bass player Bobby Pickett played with the group Sugarloaf and the drummer Jon Hyde is incredible. Rock Candy records in the UK reissued their debut album on CD and it is great. They were on Swan Song and Jimmy Page had a hand in producing some of their debut. The liner notes that Rock Candy did are incredible and they are a lost part of Swan Song/Led Zeppelin history that is worth rediscovering. :)

Are there any fans of Detective out there? This band featured Silverhead's Michael Des Barres, Steppenwolf guitarist Michael Monarch, and Yes Keyboardist Tony Kaye. I think the bass player Bobby Pickett played with the group Sugarloaf and the drummer Jon Hyde is incredible. Rock Candy records in the UK reissued their debut album on CD and it is great. They were on Swan Song and Jimmy Page had a hand in producing some of their debut. The liner notes that Rock Candy did are incredible and they are a lost part of Swan Song/Led Zeppelin history that is worth rediscovering. :)

I found the album in the budget bin years ago. I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere.

Archived