Robert Plant & Sharon Corr pic:)

spidersandsnakes

Is it just me, or is Rob a bit cock eyed?

Yeah, he is. It comes and goes.

Alot of great singers are: Plant and Bowie come to mind. But I've noticed it with others as well. I think it has something to do with the intensity and focus of singing well.

Nice moment captured. Hmm... The Corrs are from Dundalk, Co Louth, in Ireland. The background landscape looks very Irish - rocky, misty and treeless. Or at least somewhere in Wales or maybe Scotland. Perhaps taken in 2005 or 2006 - the most recent times Percy played in Ireland?

A good thing about celebrities and Ireland is that they can come here and you won't hear about it in a newspaper. If you do, it's well after the fact. Something about the Irish being good at keeping secrets, I reckon (sometimes for the better but sadly too often for the worse!).

"46664 Arctic" Concert - Studio

TROMSO, NORWAY - JUNE 11: (UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS OUT) Musicians Robert Plant and Sharon Corr pose in the studio at the '46664 Arctic' concert, at Fyllingen on June 11, 2005 in Tromso, Norway. The fourth concert aims to raise awareness of and funds for the global HIV/AIDS pandemic, as well as funds for South Africa with proceeds going to the Nelson Mandela Foundation. Produced by Robbie Williams, it follows 3 previous concerts held in Cape Town, George and Madrid, and Mandela is expected to make a personal plea to leaders of the G8 summit in his address.

Archived