Recent photo of Charlotte with Eric Clapton

kenog

This link is to the site of Miss Louah who has the most amazing collection of photos. I was particularly interested in the one of Charlotte with Eric Clapton as it looks like it was taken in recent years. Some of you may have seen it before, I certainly had not.

http://misslouah.tumblr.com/tagged/charlotte_martin#803478877

That photo was originally on this site.

「THE OFFICIAL GINGER BAKER FACEBOOK GROUP」

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=174122&op=7&o=all&view=all&subj=102113873160138&aid=-1&oid=102113873160138&id=100000550470473

This site is always open to the public.

The caption is Charlotte Martin, Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker..taken by Nettie Baker, London Nov 4th 2009

Nettie is Gingier Baker's daughter and had known Charlotte since her childhood.

Alice 75,

Would you do me a favour and stop commenting on my postings. When I make a posting, I do so for the benefit of all members, not just you. I do not claim that the photograph has not been shown elsewhere before. It is the first time that I have seen it, and this may be the case for other members. And, yes, I am aware of the friendship between Ms Martin and Ginger Baker's family, thank you.

kenog,

Your reaction for my post is too exaggerated.I only explained as a supplementation.

I personally think nothing about you and your post.

Because I quoted your post? It is a mere coincidence.

I disagree - you took the same attitude to a posting I had made the previous day on the photo forum. As I said, stop commenting on my postings, and then both parties will be happier. I have put you on 'ignore'. And btw, I personally think nothing about you and your post either. Should you wish to carry the matter on, I shall take it up with the moderator.

I disagree - you took the same attitude to a posting I had made the previous day on the photo forum. As I said, stop commenting on my postings, and then both parties will be happier. I have put you on 'ignore'. And btw, I personally think nothing about you and your post either. Should you wish to carry the matter on, I shall take it up with the moderator.

You are too emotional.

Ok,I'll never comment to your postings forever.

IMO,I think Charlotte Martin ages very well.She studied an art and design at the university in London and now she is an artist who spends the full life.

Both of Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton still love and respect her as an important friend even today.

She and Jimmy often have a lunch together.She just purely ages as well as Jimmy.

IMO,I think Charlotte Martin ages very well.She studied an art and design at the university in London and now she is an artist who spends the full life.

Both of Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton still love and respect her as an important friend even today.

She and Jimmy often have a lunch together.She just purely ages as well as Jimmy.

....Thanks for the details, and I think her inner beauty adds to her charm, there are many aspects to woman's beauty...

compared to Raquel Welch, Barbara Eden and Sophia Loren, I gotta disagree with ya' on that one.

She may be a beautiful person on the inside, but she looks like grandma on the outside.

PlanetPage,you are welcome. :)

compared to Raquel Welch, Barbara Eden and Sophia Loren, I gotta disagree with ya' on that one.

She may be a beautiful person on the inside, but she looks like grandma on the outside.

I do understand it's your personal opinion. But I personally have no interests for those celebrities.

I've read that at least two of them had plastic surgeries many times in some magazines.

And in fact Charlotte has a granddaughter ,who is Jimmy's only grandchild too.

I just think it's good that the women age naturally.

Archived