NEW PAGE ALBUM?

This is 2 threads in the last few weeks now that run this kind of topic: "OMG whenz the alBuM coming?!?!?!"

For fucksake people, have some patience & quit jumping the conclusion that Jimmy owes you a album this year because he said he was working on new music.

One definition of "manifest," from the Oxford Dictionary:

(of a ghost or spirit ) appear:

"one deity manifested in the form of a bird"

He didn't actually say it was going to be a PHYSICAL album, after all. :unsure:

Hi Aqua,

He has already done one "PHYSICAL" album, is there "writing on the wall" for another?

Regards, Danny

Where has anybody said he owes them an album? :blink:

Dont you feel that vibe? Like all these people who whine & act like desperate little puppies about Jimmy making a album? They make it sound like Jimmy owes them something. Thats the vibe I get it. Its annoying, overly annoying. Just read how the very 1st post in this thread was worded.

Dont you feel that vibe? Like all these people who whine & act like desperate little puppies about Jimmy making a album? They make it sound like Jimmy owes them something. Thats the vibe I get it. Its annoying, overly annoying. Just read how the very 1st post in this thread was worded.

I don't get that vibe at all - I think people have been hoping for a long time that Jimmy will do another album/tour but in the sense of being a fan of his, not that they feel he owes them anything.

I just don't get where you're coming from Flyingzepp???? How can you call yourself a Led Zeppelin fan and not want to see Jimmy put out another album or go on tour? I don't get your thinking. I don't think fans demand it, but I think true fans want it, anticipate it and would lap it up with a spoon like it was their last meal. The man is so talented, we just don't want that talent to go by the wayside. Can we help it if we still want to worship at his temple? :notworthy:

I just don't get where you're coming from Flyingzepp???? How can you call yourself a Led Zeppelin fan and not want to see Jimmy put out another album or go on tour? I don't get your thinking. I don't think fans demand it, but I think true fans want it, anticipate it and would lap it up with a spoon like it was their last meal. The man is so talented, we just don't want that talent to go by the wayside. Can we help it if we still want to worship at his temple? :notworthy:

Haha of course I want to see jimmy put out some music and tour. I never said I didn't want this to happen, what zep or page fan wouldn't want this to happen? Yes, there are people demanding it, whining about it, begging for it, Jimmy is my idol just like the next person but geez, some people need to past the being 'obsessed' point and be thoughtful in another human being. Jimmy is human. Things take time, getting on ledzeppelin.com and clogging the forum with "WhEnS it Gona B Here?!?!" is pathetic and useless. Thats all I was pointing out. Maturity.

Haha of course I want to see jimmy put out some music and tour. I never said I didn't want this to happen, what zep or page fan wouldn't want this to happen? Yes, there are people demanding it, whining about it, begging for it, Jimmy is my idol just like the next person but geez, some people need to past the being 'obsessed' point and be thoughtful in another human being. Jimmy is human. Things take time, getting on ledzeppelin.com and clogging the forum with "WhEnS it Gona B Here?!?!" is pathetic and useless. Thats all I was pointing out. Maturity.

I don't see people begging or whining for it. They just want him to release something - enthusiasm yes, obsession, don't think so.

Archived