• Second half of September 2010
    • First half of October 2010
    • Second half of October 2010
    • First half of November 2010
    • Second half of November 2010
    • First half of December 2010
    • Second half of December 2010
    • Sometime in 2011

Well 2010 has less than 4 months left in it, J.P. said(this past January?): "I think it's very important to do some musical statements with new material and that's exactly what I plan to do over the forthcoming year. Musically it will be a different picture in quite a radical frame, I hope. I'd like to try some ambitious projects. But we'll see."

This is just a "for-fun" poll, predict when you think Jimmy Page's material will see the light of day, whether sometime in this year or the next.

Well 2010 has less than 4 months left in it, J.P. said(this past January?): "I think it's very important to do some musical statements with new material and that's exactly what I plan to do over the forthcoming year. Musically it will be a different picture in quite a radical frame, I hope. I'd like to try some ambitious projects. But we'll see."

"But we'll see" -- in other words, don't hold your breath.

Oh, yeah that charade. Garson's Folly. Don't bet on that concert taking place at all. Besides Jimmy never said he'd perform.

Steve,

If that concert doesn't go ahead in some form or another, will this guy Garson not end up with more egg on his face than a frittata?:) Is Garson someone that US fans are more familiar with - I'd never heard of him.

Archived