Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
sam_webmaster

RP Toronto Interviews - Scheduled Air Dates

Been a busy couple of days with Robert here in town doing press for the new album. I've posted some scheduled broadcast dates of Robert's recent television interviews in Toronto:

Canada AM (CTV)

Monday, Sept. 20 (7-9am)

CBC The National

Monday, Sept. 20 - (10 pm)

George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight (CBC)

Monday, Sept. 20 - (11.05 pm)

(more to come)

robertplant.com/news/toronto-interviews-scheduled-air-dates/

Been a busy couple of days with Robert here in town doing press for the new album. I've posted some scheduled broadcast dates of Robert's recent television interviews in Toronto:

Canada AM (CTV)

Monday, Sept. 20 (7-9am)

CBC The National

Monday, Sept. 20 - (10 pm)

George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight (CBC)

Monday, Sept. 20 - (11.05 pm)

(more to come)

robertplant.com/news/toronto-interviews-scheduled-air-dates/

Looking forward to seeing him on GST. George does a nice interview

Looking forward to seeing him on GST. George does a nice interview

It was a good interview. Robert enjoyed doing the press here.

Canada.gif

Well it's a good thing the weather didn't dampen spirits. He really couldn't have come on a more miserable day! Looking forward to some tour dates north of the border :D

It was a good interview. Robert enjoyed doing the press here.

Canada.gif

Excellent !

Hi Sam:

Thanks..I will make sure I watch THE HOUR on Sept 20.....as well as the other shows.....thanks again..

Juliet

Actually, the new season begins Monday and they've changed the name of the show from "The Hour" to "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight"

Actually, the new season begins Monday and they've changed the name of the show from "The Hour" to "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight"

Hi Sam:

Sorry,,I should have called THE HOUR by it's new name...thanks for the correction...

J

Ps I hope George still adds a Bio about the guest..I like that part of his show..

Hi Sam:

Ps I hope George still adds a Bio about the guest..I like that part of his show..

Yes, a producer spoke to me about their bio segment and they were working on it. He needed some images and I gave him a few things to use. You might also see some photos on their website soon taken in the green-room before the show. It's a shame that wasn't filmed because it was an interesting chat about the blues & Mississippi etc.

I wonder if George will ask Robert about Joni....oh-oh-oh ouwwww !

or maybe about his chance meeting with Geddy Lee of Rush.

September 20, 2010

RobertPlant_M.jpg

Robert Plant

If there's such a thing as a Rock God, Robert Plant just might be it. With Led Zeppelin, he helped usher in the age of hard rock, taking the blues and making them bigger, louder and faster. Zeppelin was the biggest band in the world and influenced everyone from Guns 'N' roses to Oasis. As a solo artist, Plant has continued his upward trajectory, embracing African and Middle Eastern sounds, then teaming up with bluegrass singer Alison Krauss on 'Raising Sand' - a record that won five Grammys, including Album of the Year. Now, Robert has a new group called 'Band of Joy.'

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/weekly-schedule/upcoming-guests---week-of-september-20-2010.html

RobertPlant_S.jpg

Edited by The Pagemeister

Hi:

This should be Robert Plant Day in Canada..all in favor???

I saw the CANADA AM interview....excellent....Robert looks so happy and relaxed.... :thumbsup:

I'll hear the other interviews when I get home from work this eve..... :)

Juliet :wave:

Here is a link to the Canada AM video which is, for the moment, on the Home page of their website:

link

Edited by Dandu

Thanks Dandu and Pagemeister. Great stuff. Robert was in a great mood and especially funny in the YouTube clip!

Hi:

I fell asleep before George's show last eve so I saw the re-broadcast this morning @5.....hahaha what a way to start the day...hahaha..in case some haven't seen it....I won't give away his "punch line" and I'm still blushing!!!!!

The interview was great...George is super with his questions and waiting for Robert to reply...

Juliet ;)

Edited by Juliet

I can't access George's interview because I'm outside of Canada?? Can anyone elaborate and PLEASE tell the "punch line" I'm dying here????