Band Of Joy Album-The Charts

SuperDave

Robert's "Band Of Joy" album has debuted on the UK charts at number three. :thumbsup: I think that's a pretty good start. It's a fine album and I hope it does real well. He deserves critical as well as commercial success.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/58480/The-Script-Beat-Linkin-Park-To-Top-UK-Album-Chart

Feel free to post charting debuts of the album and by week from around the world.

Should be interesting how he does in the U.S. I know it debuted on iTunes on the Rock Charts at number one. We'll see.

I'm sure somebody will have mentioned somewhere that you can buy it at Starbucks, which can't hurt its sales.

With that in mind, I'll certainly go for some great music and not overpriced mediocre coffee!

I would think Billboard will release their charts shortly. I think they do that sometime on Monday...today. Will have to look into it.

Yeah, in Philly they are selling the BOJ at Starbucks AND on the world station, they are playing EVERY ONE of the songs on the Band of Joy all during the day and even devoting an entire day to the new record talking about it, comparing the songs to the originals, etc. I think they have a few dj's on that station that are die-hard Robert Plant fans. I know they were even at the Bowery Ballroom show. Robert, Philly awaits you.......and we are NOT letting you go.

Yeah, in Philly they are selling the BOJ at Starbucks AND on the world station, they are playing EVERY ONE of the songs on the Band of Joy all during the day and even devoting an entire day to the new record talking about it, comparing the songs to the originals, etc. I think they have a few dj's on that station that are die-hard Robert Plant fans. I know they were even at the Bowery Ballroom show. Robert, Philly awaits you.......and we are NOT letting you go.

Nothing wrong with that. The album and Robert deserve this attention! :thumbsup:

It looks like BOJ debuted at No. 5 on Billboard. That's pretty darn good!

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/linkin-park-and-trey-songz-debut-at-nos-1004115895.story?tag=hpflash1

Good start in the U.S. It's always the continued success that matters and how much longevity it has. The second week should be a pretty good indicator.

Thanks Gigi!

Archived