Guitar DVD presents:

The Pagemeister

guitarworld | September 21, 2010

Led Zeppelin is known as one of the most influential rock and roll bands of all time with a guitar sound like no other. In this DVD, you will learn how to play guitar like the great Jimmy Page. With more than three hours of instructional video, we've chosen four of the top Led Zeppelin songs, complete with guitar and bass tabs.

How to Play the Best of Led Zeppelin DVD is only available on newsstands wherever Guitar World is sold, and at the Guitar World Online Store -- get your copy for only $9.99 today!

The How to Play the Best of Led Zeppelin DVD contains instructions and complete tabs for these songs:

Rock and Roll

The Song Remains the Same

Since I've Been Loving You

Stairway to Heaven

From the clips Jimmy Brown, a great player, nails it. His lessons are always great. For those that can play those songs but need a crash course to get it down perfectly this should be pretty cool, there are parts of SIBLY I get lazy about simply because it's a blues tune and easy enough to bluff through. I know why they included it but dang I wish they would have left STH out and picked something a bit more challenging and less well known. Still very cool.

For those interested the GW DVD's are now available as a download at http://www.guitarworld.com/digital. I didn't download the DVD but I have the disc that came with the Nov 2010 GW, the 3D Page cover, and it has Immigrant Song lesson as a feature with a bonus of Rock and Roll. The lessons are great if you are in need of that. However the backing tracks have some guitar on there so I'll be passing on the DVD content as well as the Alfred Publishing play-a-long book, Jimmy Brown lets viewers know these tracks are part of that series in his intro.

guitarworld | September 21, 2010

Led Zeppelin is known as one of the most influential rock and roll bands of all time with a guitar sound like no other. In this DVD, you will learn how to play guitar like the great Jimmy Page. With more than three hours of instructional video, we've chosen four of the top Led Zeppelin songs, complete with guitar and bass tabs.

How to Play the Best of Led Zeppelin DVD is only available on newsstands wherever Guitar World is sold, and at the Guitar World Online Store -- get your copy for only $9.99 today!

The How to Play the Best of Led Zeppelin DVD contains instructions and complete tabs for these songs:

Rock and Roll

The Song Remains the Same

Since I've Been Loving You

Stairway to Heaven

Thanks for posting this and the link... I saw this issue at the store recently but wasn't sure if it would be worth it -- even $10 is a little steep for me right now! But from the YouTube clip and the comments here it definitely seems that the instructor nails it, so I hope to be getting this soon. :)

Archived