how many hours ahead is england to the u.s.a

Curious about the above (not you RB. Is that RichBrew???). West coast is 8 hours behind Greenwich. That means if the band hits the stage at 9pm UK, it'll be 1pm California time.

The worst part about that is 1PM is my busiest time of the day at work, and i am usually far from a computer at that time.. I won't be able to check the web for updates till after i get home from work :(

Curious about the above (not you RB. Is that RichBrew???). West coast is 8 hours behind Greenwich. That means if the band hits the stage at 9pm UK, it'll be 1pm California time.

Hi, Evster,

Yes, correct about the ID. You are right about the west coast being 8 hours time difference: New York is 5 hours difference to London.

RB

hi all so does anyone know how many hours ahead of the usa is england. also does the place were they all jammed togther for the first time to see if it worked still in existance/ maybe thats were they rehearsed.

FIVE HOURS ON THE EAST COAST

Would you believe that I meant to hit the '5' key when I typed the '7' key? Would you believe that my hand slipped? ...I sneezed whilst typing?

Sorry for the incorrect info. I forgot to factor in the 2 hours of lead time that I need to consider an answer before typing it.

OK, so assuming the band starts at 9 p.m. there:

4 p.m. Eastern

3 p.m. CST

2 p.m. Mountain

1 p.m. West Coast

Right?

This forum is going to smokin' for the next few days.

When the clock strikes 4 here on the East Coast (upstate NY) it will be a strange feeling knowing that they are on stage. We will just have to sit back and wait I guess. This time tomorrow all those lucky people that are there will be back in the ranks with us unfortunate ones, waiting to see if there is a tour and waiting to see if they will ever have the chance to see them again. I hope it goes well as it seems the better it goes the better our chances of ever seeing it on DVD.

All kidding aside, I can't believe they wouldn't film and record it. They might not want to release it, but they'll certainly want to have that moment captured.

If nothing else, it'll show up on bootleg at some point, and there'll be all kinds of clips on YouTube, although I'm sure they'll get pulled not long afterward.

I'll be monitoring YouTube like crazy later today and tomorrow morning.

They will film it....someone will.

At 4pm eastern time, I don't know whether to be depressed or happy. Happy its happening....depressed I am not there.

You can see from the rehearsal photos that there are big screens which means they are recording for posterity.

I don't expect to see many reviews/photos until I get home this evening (which will be around 7-8pm) but I'm keeping this board open all day!!

I hope this server holds up because everyone will be logging in awaiting reviews, photos......

Speaking of time, when I woke up this morning, the first thought that came to my mind is: it's 1pm in London....:D

Would you believe that I meant to hit the '5' key when I typed the '7' key? Would you believe that my hand slipped? ...I sneezed whilst typing?

Sorry for the incorrect info. I forgot to factor in the 2 hours of lead time that I need to consider an answer before typing it.

Sure you did, Just like our "Ricky Hatton" slipped!! Have a good one,

Hang-man.

Archived