John Bonham look-alikes

The Rover

Today, I was watching the Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans football game, and near the end of the game, a sideline shot showed a Dallas Player, Kyle Kosier #63, Guard, sitting without his helmet on. He had an ice-pack on his right knee from a sprain that occurred in that game. But what was amazing, was how Kyle Kosier looked like Bonham, from the late 70's. Kyle is almost 32 years old, and has grown his hair long, and with his beard, and his hair hanging over his ears, why he looked just like Bonham, in that TV shot today ! ! ! I wish I had photo of Kyle on the sideline at the end of that game, but I don't!

• 2 months later...

Today, I was watching the Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans football game, and near the end of the game, a sideline shot showed a Dallas Player, Kyle Kosier #63, Guard, sitting without his helmet on. He had an ice-pack on his right knee from a sprain that occurred in that game. But what was amazing, was how Kyle Kosier looked like Bonham, from the late 70's. Kyle is almost 32 years old, and has grown his hair long, and with his beard, and his hair hanging over his ears, why he looked just like Bonham, in that TV shot today ! ! ! I wish I had photo of Kyle on the sideline at the end of that game, but I don't!

as long as your a Cowboy fan... and now that you mention it, he does look like him

dal_a_kosier01_576.jpg

Couldn't find the shot you were talking about on the sideline, but this is a photo that I think is a good photo where you would see the Bonham similarities.

• 6 months later...

you could make a case for John Goodman or Donal Logue as well.

I agree with you about your post. As for John 'Bonzo' Bonham, I do not think that is even remotely close. Sorry.

Archived