Jason Bonham: The Disregard of Scrapbooking

SteveAJones

I remember seeing Virginia Wolf with the firm (Mean Business tour), and I've seen a few of his "Bonham videos". I thought it was cool he did the Zeppelin Atlantic Records thing, and toured with Jimmy Page, after that really didn't hear too much about him. Seeing him on That Metal Show, he sounds like he's really grown up over the years. He was fantastic at the 02 show, hard some hard shoes to fill and he was brilliant, I'm hoping his Led Zep experience comes here to Atlanta-would love to check it out.

When asked--what's one of the benefits of being a relative in the wold's greatest rock and roll band?, something you've done which stands out growing up

Jason-well, how many people can say Led Zeppelin played at their wedding? (great answer!!-That Metal Show)

• 3 months later...

Brookville, NY USA

Long Island University - CW Post Campus

October 20, 1992

Jason Bonham performs Led Zeppelin medley at National Drum Association's "The Memory Remains - A Tribute to John Bonham" concert. Randy Jackson (of Zebra) on guitar and vocals, Randy Coven on Bass

Edited by SteveAJones

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Bonham at The Toronto Music Awards? 

Diamond Club, December 6, 1989

Does anyone have any knowledge of Bonham having performed at The Toronto Music Awards in 1989? Supposedly this event was held at the Diamond Club on Wed, December 6, 1989. I'm awaiting in the mail what is allegedly an FM broadcast from the show. I've no idea at this time if the content is just album cuts or if it is an interview or live performance. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Bonham at The Toronto Music Awards? 

Diamond Club, December 6, 1989

Does anyone have any knowledge of Bonham having performed at The Toronto Music Awards in 1989? Supposedly this event was held at the Diamond Club on Wed, December 6, 1989. I'm awaiting in the mail what is allegedly an FM broadcast from the show. I've no idea at this time if the content is just album cuts or if it is an interview or live performance. 

I have a vague recollection of being there. This was also shown on TV.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/24/2017 at 3:56 AM, SteveAJones said:

Babe's Sidestage in Austin, TX (March 19, 1996)

1996%2003%2019%20%20001_zpsuw3jpwzz.jpg

1996%2003%2019%20%20003_zpsmwk0vvpk.jpg

1996%2003%2019%20%20002_zps77loojpu.jpg

1996%2003%2019%20%20004_zps9kajmtb1.jpg

1996%2003%2019%20%20005_zpskjz8nimm.jpg

1996%2003%2019%20%20006_zpsxxhadm3w.jpg

1996%2003%2019%20%20007_zpsw3jvzmfs.jpg

Scans of original photographic prints courtesy Steve A. Jones Archive

Thx, Steve. I met them in April in SC I believe that year. Lineup: Chas West (vocals), John Smithson (bass, keys, violin), Tony Catania (Guitars) and Jas (drums).

R😎🎸👍

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...