Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

Couple of days behind...finishing up Fort Worth '75, then have to get through the two Dallas shows so that I'm back on schedule for Montreux '70 on Thursday!

Hats off to Northbridge.  This is so great!  Some things that really struck me:  The drum sound in Battle of Evermore.  The stand up bass sound.  The sound of the low notes in White Summer/BMS - there is so much grit and bite, so much character.  This remaster is a revelation.

On 3/18/2019 at 7:44 PM, SteveZ98 said:

I'm working on 5/25/77. Still some cleanup to do, but close to the final version:

You have done a fantastic job with this.  The bass is certainly striking.  Thanks so much for you are doing with these 77 boards.

3 hours ago, John M said:

You have done a fantastic job with this.  The bass is certainly striking.  Thanks so much for you are doing with these 77 boards.

Thanks. I think the bass needs to be toned down a bit, although it's always hard striking the right balance between having it make an impact without being overwhelming. I think I fixed it last night. I'll the full show when it's done.

14 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Wow! This  is  the  first  time  I  listen  to  a  patched  version  of  this  show. I  just  noticed  that  Jimmy  played  "Bouree"  with  the  bow! Amazing!