What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

March 27, 1975 - Los Angeles -- A day early with this one since I happened to have the house to myself for the requisite 3h 45m and I have to work tomorrow! 😂  I don't care what people say about this show, it's still one of my favourites!

On March 26, 2019 at 3:06 PM, Bonzo_fan said:

March 27, 1975 - Los Angeles -- A day early with this one since I happened to have the house to myself for the requisite 3h 45m and I have to work tomorrow! 😂  I don't care what people say about this show, it's still one of my favourites!

Page definitely forgot what song he was playing during the solo in OTHAFA. At 18:50 both Bonham and Jones attempted to hit his key signature outro riff, but Page misses it, although it did remind him of what the song was and how to wrap it up, which he did 8 bars later. Its a really weird, disjointed lost solo, but I kinda like it to tell u the truth. They were obviously pumped up and fucked up for their last night in L.A. and appeared to be fearless in taking chances and stretching out songs to extreme lengths with no concern for what 'might go wrong'. I think they got a real kick out of being that fucking free and daring.

This is definitely extreme Zeppelin.

Edited by blindwillie127