What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

2/14/1975 Nassau Coliseum.....what an excellent show, and to think this is my first time hearing it! ive been into Zepp bootlegs for 10 years now and ive missed this one until now! that "If You Can't Rock me" / Heartbreaker / Mess of Blues / end of Heartbreaker (with Bonzo out of time) medley is insane, wish theyd have done more of this in 75

May 22, 1977 Tarrant County Center, Fort Worth, TX.

Finally got the silvers to this show and after only a few listens, I can safely say I am enjoying this show much more than the Houston one the night before. That doesn't mean that the actual concert in Houston wasn't good...we all know that bootlegs, whether soundboards or audience tapes, don't give a true accurate picture of what the concert really sounded like in the venue. Especially 1977...every boot from 1977 makes Jonesey's bass sound worse than it actually was. Yes, the Alembecs were twangy but they weren't that twangy.

I'm working up a thorough review for this show, but my first impressions are "Ten Years Gone", "Kashmir", "Going to California" and "No Quarter" immediately warrant placement in my list of top performances of these respective songs in 1977. Such a shame about the rampant gaps in the tape...the missing first verses of "No Quarter" is regrettable but at least you still get the great jam. But with the acoustic set going so nicely, I cringed in horror when "Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp" ended abruptly after only a line or two. It is one of my favourite songs and I was so looking forward to hearing it in pristine sound. I don't recall any of my other 1977 boots having this cut in "Stomp"...does anyone else know of such a cut in 1977?