What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

thank you for turning me on to this show... its awesome!!!

You are quite welcome. Glad to be of help...here is another jamming show from the 1975 tour and it is also its 40th anniversary today! The St. Valentine's Day Massacre...Have a listen and enjoy:

Edited by Strider

You are quite welcome. Glad to be of help...here is another jamming show from the 1975 tour and it is also its 40th anniversary today! The St. Valentine's Day Massacre...Have a listen and enjoy:

http://youtu.be/N5bwVMItDRo

Enjoyed listening to this today, thanks for posting! Great setlist, cool version of The Rsin Song, and Bonzo is on fire!

Four blocks in the snow

I've been listening to that quite a bit lately. I just finished listening to Earls Court 25/5 75 show. Page's playing is so much more coherent in London, and it's easy to hear the Impact his damaged finger was having on the US dates

Still 4 blocks is sensational, the sound quality is possibly the best and I love that NQ still doesn't have the piano in the mid section. The keyboard sound always gave it a more ominous sound over the piano.

Is there any doubt?

February 16, 1975 St. Louis of course!

Courtesy of Godfatherecords "Rock Saint Louie Roll". "No Quarter" at the moment...one of the last "No Quarter"s where Jones played the Fender Rhodes all the way thru instead of switching to piano for the solo.

Ploughing through the 75 sbds at the mo. Dazed from Vancouver on 20/3 is currently winding up. There's some additional chunks in this performance with some decent enough Page rambling.

I'm hearing that Trampled underfoot was consistently awesome on this tour, with Robert seemingly giving the vocals some extra power.

Plant & Krauss from my own personal... from the former RBC Center, followed by Led Zeppelin from St. Louis '77.

Excuse me? St Louis '77? As far as I'm aware that show doesn't circulate, if it was recorded at all...St Louis is one of the infamous "missing seven" 1977 shows not to have corresponding or circulating recordings. A few years back some bonehead 'collectors' were trying to pass off a gen'd up section of the Landover 25 May '77 audience tape as St Louis (the acoustic section plus "White Summer" and "Kashmir") but I blew 'em outta the water...so if that's what yer listening to, it ain't really St Louis.