What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

You never have to worry about offending me, Patrycja. I don't see how I could possibly take offense to anything you or anyone else says on the internet. We're all adults here and I have no problem rolling with the punches. So feel free to say whatever is on your mind to me.

I just feel bad about that jealousy you're carrying around, hehehe...and that's after only 7 shows. What are you going to feel when I tell you about the 1977 tour...Led Zeppelin concerts #10-14?

Totally hateable lol

I didn't really think you'd be offended, but such a response is a choice regardless of how offensive (or not) the original statement is. So I just wanted to be clear about my intent, to whatever extent it matters.

Aaaaand now I'm back to not listening to a live concert, and loathing you for all the ones you got to see :D

Led Zeppelin played Los Angeles alone more times post-73 than they did the entire UK.

They became tax exiles which is the background to some of the comments at the Earls Court gigs. thismeant that they could only spend so many days in the uk without having to pay uk tax and explains the dramatic flight from the uk after the car crash.

Indeed- the British fans literally have Denis Healey to thank for the lack of Led Zeppelin's latter day British performances. Hell, even other tax exiles like the Stones barely played in their home country in the mid 70's compared to how often they played the States, or even continental Europe for that matter. Yeah, I'd say George Harrison had it well covered when he wrote "Taxman" :lol:

Totally hateable lol

I didn't really think you'd be offended, but such a response is a choice regardless of how offensive (or not) the original statement is. So I just wanted to be clear about my intent, to whatever extent it matters.

Aaaaand now I'm back to not listening to a live concert, and loathing you for all the ones you got to see :D

As far as I'm concerned , Strider is the REAL "King Of '77"...I'm really just a goddamn pretender to the throne...

Earls court 24/5/75 an outstanding performance.

Shared the DVD, Southampton uni and a few beers with mates that saw them on 23/5. Hate them as much as I hate nutrocker for living in LA area to see the band. :-)

Seriously though I have my memories of knebworth and am pleased for everyone who was fortunate enoughto experience zeppelin live.

Yeah...I don't live in L.A. Yer thinking of Strider :lol:

You rang? ;)

It's Friday and one of the discs I like to play at work to get me primed for the weekend is the Chicago 1973 soundcheck, where the band runs thru Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley, Johnny Kidd & the Pirates, and other oldies. Right now, they're doing "Shakin' All Over". Great fun.

Edited by Strider

Page and Plant 30.3.98 Paris. The best thing I've downloaded for quite a while. An intense and inspired performance from beginning to end, and very nicely recorded in FM stereo. Super-pleased with this. Can recommend highly.