What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Offenburg Germany 3/24/1973. I have really neglected these March European shows despite many claiming Page and Bonzo were at their very best. Very enjoyable show though, I've listened from Rock And Roll - Rain Song so far. Page really was flawless here, every little fill is perfect! Will have to listen to Vienna 3/16/73 and Berlin 3/19/73 soon, those 3 seem to be the best from what I've heard..

Hamburg 3/21/73 is excellent as well; one of the best Dazed's!

Trying to listen to a show on an " on this day" basis... So yesterday I realized that they never played on July 1st of any year during Zeppelin, and at least in Jimmy's case only one time I could find, on a page/plant tour. Can anyone varfy this??

Thank you very much, zepscoda! I listened to first hour or so this afternoon while relaxing poolside after doing 3 hours of yard work. I actually had never listened to this show before. I thought it was very, very good. I plan on listening to the rest tomorrow. Thanks again!

:peace:

Thank you very much, zepscoda! I listened to first hour or so this afternoon while relaxing poolside after doing 3 hours of yard work. I actually had never listened to this show before. I thought it was very, very good. I plan on listening to the rest tomorrow. Thanks again!

:peace:

Love Trampled from this show!

Hope this isn't out of order for this thread, but I figure it's close enough:

R-5792582-1402808105-1949.jpeg.jpg

http://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Page-Robert-Plant-Shining-In-The-Light/release/5792582

Japan-only version of this single from the "Walking into Clarksdale" era, includes three professionally mixed tracks from their excellent March 25, 1998 Shepherd's Bush show - the album title track, plus How Many More Times and No Quarter. The sound is spectacular, and the performance is just as good!