What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Right now I am watching the rehearsal for the the O2 concert! It is on the special features of the Celebration Day DVD/CD set, and I have to say even the rehearsal is amazing!! and right now they are playing Nobody's Fault But Mine! :yay:

Berlin Germany ~ July 7, 1980.

Decided to finally listen to Zeppelin's very last show. On Black Mountain Side now and it sounds like a pretty decent show overall, but I've yet to hear anything on the 1980 tour that quite compares with Frankfurt June 30, 1980, which that show ranks up there among my favorite shows! I have listened to Stairway To Heaven from this show before and I really did not dig Page's solo.. It's just kind of weird after a minute or two. 

Jimmy and JPJ - at their PEAK. This for me puts to rest JP was not as good after 73 or 75.

This is another level.

The price was indeed high to reach that level, and there were some poor deliveries live in other songs. But to get to this.... wow.

17 hours ago, nick2632 said:

Berlin Germany ~ July 7, 1980.

Decided to finally listen to Zeppelin's very last show. On Black Mountain Side now and it sounds like a pretty decent show overall, but I've yet to hear anything on the 1980 tour that quite compares with Frankfurt June 30, 1980, which that show ranks up there among my favorite shows! I have listened to Stairway To Heaven from this show before and I really did not dig Page's solo.. It's just kind of weird after a minute or two. 

WLL from Berlin is one of my favorite versions ever!  I listened to that show for the first time last summer and loved it from the first time. :thumbsup: