What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Just stole a mp3 copy of Tokyo Japan 1972/10/02 after previously dismissing the Japan '72 run besides that glorious performance of Thank You in Nagoya 1972/10/05. 

For being the very first live performance of the Rain Song, I must say what an absolute killer performance!? I have never cared to hear any '72 performances of the Rain Song, but this one is something else.. Love the way Plant sings the climatic section here.

Glad to have added this show to my collection.. I must be getting close to 80 full shows by now (mp3 copies, that is). Also added Montreal 1972/06/07 to it yesterday and have a tough time not listening to that performance of Thank You.. That guitar solo is completely out of this world.. The extended pause between the end of the solo and when Plant comes in is something else.. Page and Plant are both at the very top of their game here, and makes it seem obvious of how this specific month is often claimed as Zeppelin's peak. However, I nearly end it in tears due to that f***ing cut. But at the very least, I will take this cut performance of Thank You wayyyy over no recording of it to begin with though! Also got the U.K. 1971/11/16 show (only other show with Gallows Pole performed full other than Copenhagen 1971/05/03), and still can't believe what a great one that is.. That performance of Gallows Pole as the encore is absolutely blistering!! Certainly one of the best recordings of Since I've Been Loving You as well! Oh also got another new one yesterday specifically to listen to today.. San Francisco 1973/06/02!! Can't believe I never had this one before.. Off to that now.

2 hours ago, nick2632 said:

Just stole a mp3 copy of Tokyo Japan 1972/10/02 after previously dismissing the Japan '72 run besides that glorious performance of Thank You in Nagoya 1972/10/05. 

Have you heard the thankyou solo from 31/8/71 Orlando? Amazing. Check out 'Florida Sunshine'.