What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 4-8-2017 at 10:45 AM, Strider said:

Thanks but I can wait until Sunday. I prefer my shows in a physical format...cd, vinyl, cassette. I don't mind previewing a show on YouTube or through a file but I still want a physical copy for my collection and I have a long-time trusty source.

Me too!  I've downloaded the whole SB file, listened to it and by the end of the day I ordered my copy from Japan. At 350 bucks my friends and family call me nuts, but hey ...during my teens I could only afford one LP in two months, let alone a double bootleg LP. you only live once. 

On 8/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, blindwillie127 said:

If this show were to come out in the same quality as Deus Ex Machina, I think it would blow it away. 

I have to laugh when I see that phrase "rare bootleg" , these days the only thing "rare" is that steak on your dinner plate...

On 8/17/2017 at 0:43 PM, blindwillie127 said:

I love how relaxed/slow they're playing here, it's just so heavy and full of swagger...and a couple quaaludes :). Its awesome!

Yes !  I really like the sound of the bass and drums on this one.  Really great sound for a 1977 audience tape.  Jones and Bonham are so locked in.  They really shook the Garden on this one.  I may be partial to this show because I was there.  Those drums were like artillery shots.  Shook your whole body. 

• 2 weeks later...