What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

This seems to be a particular Earls Court night unedited. Can one of you good people please point me to any possible other nights that might be out there that are not mixed, just the film from that night?? Before seeing this I did not realize there was raw continuous footage (or so it seems from shots that seem to be "left in" and not edited). Amazing.

On 12/23/2017 at 5:07 PM, rm2551 said:

This seems to be a particular Earls Court night unedited. Can one of you good people please point me to any possible other nights that might be out there that are not mixed, just the film from that night?? Before seeing this I did not realize there was raw continuous footage (or so it seems from shots that seem to be "left in" and not edited). Amazing.

The last two Earls Court shows (the 24th and the 25th) have footage of the entire concerts out there. I tried looking on Youtube for the complete shows, but the closest I could find was these playlists (which unfortunately have some songs muted/blocked/missing):

4 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

The last two Earls Court shows (the 24th and the 25th) have footage of the entire concerts out there. I tried looking on Youtube for the complete shows, but the closest I could find was these playlists (which unfortunately have some songs muted/blocked/missing):

Cheers mate.

I didn't think the raw footage complete was out there. It's stunning. Seems to be unedited as it was filmed on the nights. If Jimmy has a master copy that can be suitably touched up, SURELY an EC box set is due 2018. Could he have more in the vault than has ever been seen? (more nights, some of which have never leaked?? - maybe 1st gen quality that can be worked on and greatly improved given tech advancements??) It would not make any sense if it was on his shelf and not released - so I fully look forward to an EC box set in the coming year. Hopefully with a super deluxe version that has all available footage/audio of all nights in best quality for the die hards. I don't think this wish is too big a stretch, there's a good chance imho. Something for the masses, something a little pricier with extra for us.

Percy seems to be extra randy / on the prowl this show. Is quite funny.

Bonzo gives a ooooooaaaaahhhhhh! near the start of Kashmir that is brilliant. You can tell he is so into it.

JPJ keyboard on NQ is ridiculous. Just so good with this sound quality.

Edited by rm2551

On 12/28/2017 at 10:24 PM, rm2551 said:

Percy seems to be extra randy / on the prowl this show. Is quite funny.

Bonzo gives a ooooooaaaaahhhhhh! near the start of Kashmir that is brilliant. You can tell he is so into it.

JPJ keyboard on NQ is ridiculous. Just so good with this sound quality.

Which show are you talking about?