What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 7/21/2018 at 5:51 PM, Bonzo_fan said:

One of the best '73 shows!  You're in for a treat with the rest of the show too!  And I'd agree with you, first 3-4 songs are a bit slow, but after that, it's killer.

Upon further listening, you're right to say 3-4 songs; I overstated the length of the "slow" start to this show. By "Over the Hills" they have definitely already caught fire. That's an outstanding rendition there!

ALB

Madison Square Garden July 29th 1973. . 45 years on the band is loose and ready to be heading home.  Although the band doesn't know, they are light $203,000, courtesy of a Drake employee. led-zeppelin4-696x365.jpg.89a939b89fee9a1d12e27e24d3d4e0e6.jpg

Edited by Bozoso73

4 hours ago, badgeholder said:

The Song Remains the Same from Landover 2/10/75, the soundboard recording. Killer version. John Paul Jones is insane on this. Might be my new favorite version. Didn't see it on you tube

Thanks for noting this.  I recently got that show and had not really listened to it yet, but when I saw your post I went to TSRTS and WOW you sure are right about that bass.