What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

I'm almost done with the 5/25/1977 remaster. I thought I'd have it finished by now but I ran into some unexpected problems, although I think I have a solution for them. Here's a preview. I really like the tone on the Alembic on this one.

11 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

I'm almost done with the 5/25/1977 remaster. I thought I'd have it finished by now but I ran into some unexpected problems, although I think I have a solution for them. Here's a preview. I really like the tone on the Alembic on this one.

Steve this sounds good to me.  Thanks for doing these.

I hope Led Zeppelin Rarities can finish this matrix.  A sample of the matrix starts at 2:14.  There is a great comment in the comments section that is so true: (I did not write the comment but I completely agree with it)

To sound like you were there at any 77 show (as I was) the drums need to be almost oppressively loud the Alembic bass (which was stereo) needs a boomy deep chest rattling bottom and the crunchy mid range toppy sound blended. 

Baton Rouge '75 - Liriodendron SBD-AUD Merge. Sick Again and OTHAFA are spectacular. I really don't think the '75 tour gets enough love. PG content, great opening double (as usual) and Page and Bonham usually CRISP - not to mention the audio quality of many of the '75 boards are almost release quality, Baton Rouge included.

This show Percy's voice is fine with only very minimal cracking in Sick Again and Jonesy is killing it even more so than usual. The end of Sick Again he's so on it.

Did not get to listen to this yesterday so I missed it by a day.  46 years and 1 day ago.  I always liked the closing solo on Celebration Day here.

Thank you. Good evening. It seems so early really to do a concert, you know? Cause we only got out of bed about two thirty. So you see, I just finished me bacon and egg, and here we are. Well this might, what's the name of this place?

Edited by John M

9 hours ago, Sue Dounim said:

I subjected the family to this when I went up the coast for Mothers Day last weekend. OTHAFA is incredible. So many shows from this period are such good quality and the band is on fire - save for poor old Roberts voice - which doesn't detract too much IMHO. While we have Earl's Court on the DVD, I still think a early 1975 compilation/mash up release from the outstanding boards would be a brilliant thing.

On 5/14/2019 at 7:12 AM, John M said:

Did not get to listen to this yesterday so I missed it by a day.  46 years and 1 day ago.  I always liked the closing solo on Celebration Day here.

Thank you. Good evening. It seems so early really to do a concert, you know? Cause we only got out of bed about two thirty. So you see, I just finished me bacon and egg, and here we are. Well this might, what's the name of this place?

Mobile is indeed a great show!  I think I like the following night in New Orleans even better though, after listening to both carefully the past two days.  Jimmy's SIBLY solo in New Orleans is one of the best I recall hearing.