What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Houston 1977, How the Time Flies - the Northbridge remaster.  The acoustic set has really been brought to life in this remastering.  Everything sounds great.   I can fully appreciate Battle of Evermore for the noble experiment it was - OK it will never sound right without Sandy Denny, but I have to admit Jones does a good job here.  Maybe it is just the good sound and remastering, or maybe because Plant is magnificent, the guitar and mandolin are sublime, and Bonham adds a wonderful touch.    

1 hour ago, John M said:

Houston 1977, How the Time Flies - the Northbridge remaster.  The acoustic set has really been brought to life in this remastering.  Everything sounds great.   I can fully appreciate Battle of Evermore for the noble experiment it was - OK it will never sound right without Sandy Denny, but I have to admit Jones does a good job here.  Maybe it is just the good sound and remastering, or maybe because Plant is magnificent, the guitar and mandolin are sublime, and Bonham adds a wonderful touch.    

I noticed the same thing on the north bridge remaster of 7/6/77 at New York 

1 hour ago, Xolo1974 said:

I noticed the same thing on the north bridge remaster of 7/6/77 at New York 

Indeed - another fantastic Northbridge remaster.  If folks have not liked any of the 1977 soundboards I would encourage them to seek out the Northbridge versions.

On 8/3/2019 at 9:43 PM, ZepHead315 said:

Definitive version of this show. Thanks Winston! :)

I guess you should know about this:

NEW Led Zeppelin Kutabare Moonchild Collectors LTD Limited Edition Moonchild Records 3CD  LIMITED WITH # 

September 29, 1971, Osaka Festival Hall  complemented with the latest sound board sound source with a good audience sound source
It is the ultimate 929. The sound quality is edited so that there is no big difference between the soundboard and the audience.
Among the titles that have recorded this day completely, it is definitely the top sound quality.
i-img640x480-1564821660jeayi3531160.jpg
i-img640x480-1564821663epymuv447844.jpg
Edited by Autumn Moon

There is also a cheapo version available; too bad that they chose the photos of the 923 Budokan gig.

NEW LED ZEPPELIN-KUTABARE MOONCHILD ★ 929 OSAKA 1971   JEWEL CASE VERSION WINSTON REMASTERS MONCHILD LABEL  NOT LIMITED ED   

September 29, 1971, Osaka Festival Hall  complemented with the latest sound board sound source with a good audience sound source
It is the ultimate 929. The sound quality is edited so that there is no big difference between the soundboard and the audience.
Among the titles that have recorded this day completely, it is definitely the top sound quality.

i-img807x605-1564144066wgpmox2053.jpg
i-img807x605-1564144078v0qspe2053.jpg

3 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

I guess you should know about this:

NEW Led Zeppelin Kutabare Moonchild Collectors LTD Limited Edition Moonchild Records 3CD  LIMITED WITH # 

i-img640x480-1564821660jeayi3531160.jpg
i-img640x480-1564821663epymuv447844.jpg

Can't say I'm surprised. A shame they're profiting off of someone else's work, but that's the bread and butter for the bootleg industry.