What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

5 minutes ago, oshular said:

I have the Winston 9/6/70.  The file says it is a 2nd Gen Cassette.  I've read that Winstons are usually well regarded, although for some shows other versions are better.  Is the 1st Gen worth seeking out compared to the Winston?

Yes. The 1st gen is a significant improvement.

3 hours ago, June72 said:

Oh no, they aren't blocking Stairway again are they? Or was it NFBM this time?

Nope, neither of those. This time it's OTHAFA from 6/25/72 and We're Gonna Groove from RAH. I did a sort of compilation based on a fan's suggestions and those two got flagged. I'm gonna try and resolve it one way or another.

13 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Nope, neither of those. This time it's OTHAFA from 6/25/72 and We're Gonna Groove from RAH. I did a sort of compilation based on a fan's suggestions and those two got flagged. I'm gonna try and resolve it one way or another.

Hm, that's interesting. You have both of those songs up on one or two different videos each if I'm not mistaken, have they bothered any others? Or does it seem to be a combination of the two?

2 hours ago, June72 said:

Hm, that's interesting. You have both of those songs up on one or two different videos each if I'm not mistaken, have they bothered any others? Or does it seem to be a combination of the two?

I think my June 1972 upload had the same problem with OTHAFA. I disputed the copyright claim and it was allowed through after a month. I talked to the guy who came up with the idea for this compilation, and he instructed me to replace We're Gonna Groove with the version from Montreux, and OTHAFA with the version from Tucson. Here's the revised video:

Great show. If Robert hadn't mentioned they were sick I might've not even noticed. They prevail. 

Edit: specifically I'll highlight that scream in SIBLY... that just might be one of the highest things I've heard him reach this year even if it's a tad short-lived. Might've been one of the last times he ever hit a note that high.

Edited by June72