What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

15 hours ago, ADK-Zeppy said:

Plant and Page “When The World Was Young”. Not really Zeppelin, but quite the haunting melody, nevertheless.

ADK-Zeppy 

Such a fantastic version - they really bring the track to life here.  Page brings the excitement to a new level by building on and extending the bare bones guitar solo on the studio version.  That is some real Page magic right there.

13 minutes ago, John M said:

Such a fantastic version - they really bring the track to life here.  Page brings the excitement to a new level by building on and extending the bare bones guitar solo on the studio version.  That is some real Page magic right there.

I'm very happy that I discovered this performance...keep wishing that AI technology will someday transform these videos in to today’s HD or 4K and bring some “real magic” to the screen.  John M. “MAGIC is a word I use many times to describe Page's playing; even his “sloppy” efforts. I have yet to hear another player that can be as expressive and make the guitar such an integral part of a song.  That's in the hands of a “sorcerer” in my book!

ADK-Zeppy