What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

February 8, 1975 - Philadelphia -- 45 years ago today.  Amazing that this is one of only FOUR shows they ever played in Philly, given that it is the eighth-largest census metropolitan area in the States!

- July 12, 1969

- March 31, 1970

- June 13, 1972

- February 8, 1975

Those are it, and all were at The Spectrum.  Obviously, they were supposed to close the '77 tour with a massive show at JFK Stadium, but I wonder why it got skipped in '71 & '73 and covered so lightly the other years compared to other cities of similar (or smaller) size.  Misfortune of being right between New York and Washington?  Anyone older and wiser than me have any insight?

Hopefully a soundboard of this will surface one day, as it's one of Page's best post-'73 shows.  The audience tape isn't bad though once it clears up part-way through "In My Time Of Dying"...maybe even good enough for a matrix?

16 hours ago, Bonzo_fan said:

February 8, 1975 - Philadelphia -- 45 years ago today.  Amazing that this is one of only FOUR shows they ever played in Philly, given that it is the eighth-largest census metropolitan area in the States!

- July 12, 1969

- March 31, 1970

- June 13, 1972

- February 8, 1975

Those are it, and all were at The Spectrum.  Obviously, they were supposed to close the '77 tour with a massive show at JFK Stadium, but I wonder why it got skipped in '71 & '73 and covered so lightly the other years compared to other cities of similar (or smaller) size.  Misfortune of being right between New York and Washington?  Anyone older and wiser than me have any insight?

Hopefully a soundboard of this will surface one day, as it's one of Page's best post-'73 shows.  The audience tape isn't bad though once it clears up part-way through "In My Time Of Dying"...maybe even good enough for a matrix?

As someone who’s from the Philly area, I always bother people who I know have been to these shows if they had ever heard any tapes from the first three dates. Of course we have a fragmentary tape from ‘72, but any complete (and better sounding) tape from any of those shows is a gem for me for sure. I’m sure those performances were nothing short of fantastic.

1 hour ago, June72 said:

As someone who’s from the Philly area, I always bother people who I know have been to these shows if they had ever heard any tapes from the first three dates. Of course we have a fragmentary tape from ‘72, but any complete (and better sounding) tape from any of those shows is a gem for me for sure. I’m sure those performances were nothing short of fantastic.

I agree!  March 31 is my birthday, so I'd love to have that one especially, and I'm an Eagles fan so I like Philly!