Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

It was the "Shaft" phase which lasted about a week! The "Rave On" phase came and went even more quickly. Curiously, STH was pushed to later in the set on this night.

June 13, 1977 - New York -- Always been one of my favourites.  I'd say it's a Top 5 show for '77, perhaps even Top 3 behind 6/22 & 6/21.

Off to the land down under after this one. What a finish! Amazing medley and encores!

I was listening to Over the Hills from Seattle '75 today, and wonder....

Is that THE best OTTAFA in that sound quality? (practically official release quality, or could easily be made so by professional engineers)

I'd LOVE to know if there are others that are as killer in similar or better quality sound.

Ok, this is the boot & it sounds from the solo pretty much the same as the one from the TSRTS re-release a few years back, unless there was some scissoring done by Jimmy that my "untechnical" ears didn't pick up on???

Anyways, it was a hot number...

A necessary evil if you wanna listen to all of 72. It does get a bit better as you go along.

Posted (edited)

Led Zeppelin Rarities posted this fabulous compilation today. Give it a listen... the sound is incredible!

Edited by William Austin

1 hour ago, William Austin said:

Led Zeppelin Rarities posted this fabulous compilation today. Give it a listen... the sound is incredible!

Has he posted a link yet? I did not see anything on the YouTube page.

32 minutes ago, Page Les Paul said:

Has he posted a link yet? I did not see anything on the YouTube page.

It's in the first pinned comment.