What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Giving this bad boy a listen on its 50th anniversary. Man, this sounds like a special night. The boys seemed to always play well in Manchester. I don't usually listen to this one due to sound quality, but I've got the headphones on while working and .... damn. If this were better recorded, it would easily be a Top 3 show for me. I personally love this tour and the more intimate atmosphere of the shows (as well as Back to the Clubs 71 and UK 72/73 tours). 

Edited by 1975NQ

Was gonna post this on the 25th, the actual 50 year anniversary of the show but didn't have time. This is one of my all-time fav Zep shows, highly recommend giving a listen! The band sounds as good as I've ever heard them and Plant really gets going starting around SIBLY. Some of my fav versions of SIBLY, Tangerine, STH (amazing solo and Plant hits all the high notes), DC (incredible), Celebration Day (a unique version), CB (Page is unreal), WLL (smoking Goin Down) and R+R. Yep almost the whole show lol: