What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

7 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Thanks again so very much for all the work you do digitally upgrading the sound quality of all these Led Zeppelin bootlegs, most appreciated!

Edited by luvlz2

To me this is one of the best performances they ever recorded.  Plant at full power.  Page raging on the Telecaster with that biting tone.  What a set of guitar solos.  Love the bow solo that is  different from Dazed.  Jones bass tone, especially on his psychedelic section during the bow segment.  Bonham playing over the top.  Listen to Jones behind Page's solo after the bow section.  This whole thing is just amazing.

On 7/14/2022 at 1:58 PM, Sheppard said:

Hello!  Getting ready to listen to the Zeppelin show in Greensboro, NC from 75.  Previous show was the second night in Long Beach 75.  I have been on a big 1975 kick lately.

How do you rate the Greensboro show? I know this is not a too highly rated affair but apparently an upgraded tape is an improvement on what was available before.

10 hours ago, John M said:

To me this is one of the best performances they ever recorded.  Plant at full power.  Page raging on the Telecaster with that biting tone.  What a set of guitar solos.  Love the bow solo that is  different from Dazed.  Jones bass tone, especially on his psychedelic section during the bow segment.  Bonham playing over the top.  Listen to Jones behind Page's solo after the bow section.  This whole thing is just amazing.

You’re dead fucking right mate. First live Zep performance I ever saw. And in black and white. Magic