What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

7 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I'm disappointed there aren't more clear recordings of The Wanton Song where the audio doesn't drop out through the middle of it....

Try the warm up show in Brussels from January '75. Not the greatest recording quality in the world but full versions of both 'Wanton Song' and 'When The Levee Breaks'. Both sound good to my ears.

On 3/5/2023 at 9:52 AM, ZepHead315 said:

Absolutely incredible!!! Thank you for this. It is an amazing thing to be reminded of concerts that you have and or haven’t listened to, or to hear new material that you and your team are uncovering. We are insanely lucky to have members like you. Thank you so much for this. My daughter who is an aspiring musician/singer is being blown away by this. I do have to explain to her all that went into recording these shows nearly 55 years ago. I do also want to thank you for all of the hard work and dedication you and your team put into this. It’s amazing. Have a great night. 

Edited by Plant77

On 3/6/2023 at 11:48 PM, Plant77 said:

Absolutely incredible!!! Thank you for this. It is an amazing thing to be reminded of concerts that you have and or haven’t listened to, or to hear new material that you and your team are uncovering. We are insanely lucky to have members like you. Thank you so much for this. My daughter who is an aspiring musician/singer is being blown away by this. I do have to explain to her all that went into recording these shows nearly 55 years ago. I do also want to thank you for all of the hard work and dedication you and your team put into this. It’s amazing. Have a great night. 

On 3/7/2023 at 12:20 AM, rm2551 said:

Yeah, that's unreal. Just going for it with everything ahead of them. What a great post.

Appreciate the love and support and thrilled to hear a new generation is being introduced to this stuff too. :)

2 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

Appreciate the love and support and thrilled to hear a new generation is being introduced to this stuff too. :)

You are very welcome and very deserving of the praise and appreciation.