What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Or, as I like to call it, The NeverEnding Story.

40 years ago today...I'm listening to

January 22, 1973 Southampton University.

Godfatherecords "Any Port in a Storm: The Lost Soundboard Show"

Or as I call it, the 'I Don't Ever Want It To End Story'! XD

To keep on topic, currently sapcing out to the Noise Solo 1977/06/27. Been listening to this whole show today. After I gather my thoughts from it, I might post a review or something.

Or as I call it, the 'I Don't Ever Want It To End Story'! XD

To keep on topic, currently sapcing out to the Noise Solo 1977/06/27. Been listening to this whole show today. After I gather my thoughts from it, I might post a review or something.

I like this version of No Quarter the best! Jimmy and Bonzo are totally in sync at the end. What did you think of it?

I just listened to the entire Feb.12, 1975! Four Blocks in the Snow Blue Congo version. In one sitting, (no bathroom breaks!) Just a pleasure all the way through.

6.27.77 LA Forum

Inspired by Sue's review, I pulled out Watchtower's "Coherence" to give this show another listen.

Thanks! That's mostly the version I have too. Mine is made up of disc 1 of EVSD's 'Just Can't Be Satisfied' and the rest is 'Coherence'. I used to have disc 3 of the Winston remaster, but that was too cloudy sounding for my taste, though I gave disc 1 of the DADGAD remaster a listen and it's pretty damn good!

btw listening to Heartbreaker 1971/08/07

Edited by Sue Dounim

TSRTS/Sick Again - Seattle DVD - 7/17/77

Funny, I was just watching that yesterday. Doesn't it feel kind like it goes on forever though?

to keep on topic, I'm listening to Organ Solo/Thank You 1971/08/22

Edited by Sue Dounim