What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

After watching 1975/05/25, I had forgotten how amazing this show is. Definitely some my favourite versions of some songs, i.e., OtHaFA, IMToD, That's the Way, Trampled, Moby Dick, Stairway, and all the encores. Simply superb!

Edited by Sue Dounim

Yeah, the visuals add so much to that show - the interaction between Page and Plant during WLL is mesmerizing. Love the encores, the banter between songs and, of course, the amazing versions that were played on that final evening. I didn't like how they switched back to "San Francisco" in Dazed... always thought that moodier part fit much better with the "Woodstock" lyrics at that point.

After watching 1975/05/25, I had forgotten how amazing this show is. Definitely some my favourite versions of some songs, i.e., OtHaFA, IMToD, That's the Way, Trampled, Moby Dick, Stairway, and all the encores. Simply superb!

40 years ago tonight...

May 28, 1973 San Diego.

Note to abrachel: As Sue pointed out, this thread is for LIVE Led Zeppelin, either what concert or particular song from the concert you are listening to. That's why this is called the Live section of the forum.

There's a nice way to spend a half-hour. :D

Yes Strider as we wand on down the road as we age with time you do appreciate TIME as it seems it moves quickly yet I can remember Zep's 77-tour as it was yesterday; as with anything "GREAT IN LIFE" "TOO EACH IS OWN" 1-thing we all on this Forum realize is Zep's Music has stood "THE TEST OF TIME" yet it was "GONE" it seems so fast! The older one get's you do appreciate that great half hour of "NO-QUARTER" LED-ZEPPELIN U.S.TOUR 1977.

I'm listening to that right now ^

There's a nice way to spend a half-hour. :D

I can only think of one or two other ways I'd rather spend half an hour, and even then you can still have a '77 "No Quarter" playing in the background...;):lol:

you do appreciate that great half hour of "NO-QUARTER" LED-ZEPPELIN U.S.TOUR 1977.

Amen, brother!