Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

Thank You. September 4, 1970, LA Forum.

strangely enough, I'm listening to that same show right now. :lol:

Right now it´s UFO´s Cleveland show from 1978 actually... But I had quite a few good spins of both, "Brussels Affair" and "Destroyer" box-sets. Friend sold them to me, for a reasonable price (very cheap actually!) He also has given or sold me the original pressings of almost every Zep album, which is quite good thing! Anyone have any info on the bootleg LP called In concert- Stairway To Moon? That´s one of the gifts from my friend. I´ve never checked on it, but it´s quite nice bootleg really. :wizard:

Love this really dirty version of this song. Have always liked Beatles doing this but would have been brilliant to be there for this live. Thanks for posting. Will be hunting that one down.

strangely enough, I'm listening to that same show right now. :lol:

You know the saying.... ;)

March 7, 1970 Montreux. Just got the Montreux Concerts book by Sam Rapallo to read along with the concert.

^Nice^ I finally just got a copy of that show and listened for the first time....WOW! Enjoy the read, I'll have to check that out.

Trampled Under Foot - St. Louis - 2/16/75

Playing it for Mrs. Walter for the first time - that's her hometown.

^Nice^ I finally just got a copy of that show and listened for the first time....WOW! Enjoy the read, I'll have to check that out.

Trampled Under Foot - St. Louis - 2/16/75

Playing it for Mrs. Walter for the first time - that's her hometown.

One of the better 1975 shows, fo' sho'!